Side Story 3: Visiting New In-Laws (3)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Your mouth is stained." Su Jie raised his hands to wipe it, but saw Su Jian's behavior. However, he saw that Su Jian was only stunned for a moment, before he raised his face. Without hiding, Su Jian presented his chin willingly to Su Jie from him to wipe off the stain.

Su Jie who thought the dignified, reserved and teenager looking lady before him would reject him: "......"

After finishing the coke, Su Jian habitually threw the can at a nearby rubbish bin, his posture very serious. However, the can didn't give him face and landed on the ground with a 'dong'.

Failing to look cool, Su Jian had no choice but to stand up embarrassingly and ran over. He picked up the can and threw it into the rubbish bin.

Returning to the bench, Su Jian saw Su Jie slightly laughing. Feeling unhappy, Su Jian said, "Why don't you give it a try?"

Su Jie raised his brows. With a casual throw, the can landed nicely in the rubbish bin.

Su Jian: "......"

Su Jie felt that it was interesting looking at Su Jian's dejected expression. Thinking for a moment, he randomly said, "You're quite good at basketball! It's quite rare to see girls enjoy playing basketball."

Su Jian was silent for a moment before he quickly thought of an excuse. "Because the person I like enjoys basketball."

Su Jie was stunned. He asked, "You have someone you like?" Previously, An Yirou had introduced Su Jian as her friend, but she didn't mention that Su Jian was actually her sister-in-law. Afterwards, when Su Jian was drunk and An Yize came to fetch him, Su Jie happened to be outside taking a call and missed the scene. When they finally met again, Su Jian never brought up that he was married and even had a child. Thus, in Su Jie and the Su parents' eyes, Su Jian had always been a young lady attending university.

Su Jian nodded his head and thought in his heart: That's right. Not only you brother, I, have someone I like, I even have a child. Aren't I fast? Hehe!

Su Jie asked, "What kind of person... is the person you like?"

Su Jian was stunned. He then said proudly, "Taller, richer and more handsome than you!"

Su Jie: "......"

Su Jian started feeling nosy. Using his shoulder, he lightly bumped Su Jie and asked, "Hey, do you have someone you like?" Of course he knew that Su Jie and An Yirou are together. However, it doesn't seem like a good idea to be direct, so he acted like he didn't know.

Su Jie nodded his head, "Yes."

Su Jian's eyes shone brightly, "Really? Talk about her!"

Seeing him excited, Su Jie felt a little helpless. He said, "She... is a very cute girl."

Just like that? Su Jian patted Su Jie's shoulder in disappointment and said, "Bro, you can't be like this!"

"Like what?"

"Look at you, you can't even compliment your own girlfriend. How can this be! You should know that girls like listening to sweet nothings..."

"You like it too?"

Su Jian was excitedly giving guidance but was suddenly interrupted by Su Jie. He was stunned for a moment before he asked, "What?"

Su Jie smiled and said, "Didn't you say that girls like listening to sweet nothings? Aren't you a girl? Do you like it too?"

Su Jian corrected his expression and said, "Ah, of course I like it too!"

Su Jie asked, "Which type do you like?"