Side Story 1: Visiting New In-Laws (1)

Start from the beginning

However, he hadn't expect his relationship with An Yize to become more and more complex. Now, they even had a child. His initial plan to leave An Yize and go back to his parents can no longer be used. Afterall, with An Yize's brain, he would most likely be able to deduce that Su Jian wasn't the real sister Su. At this point, he wasn't that worried that An Yize would fall out with him if he found out that Su Jian had been reborn. However, Su Jian wasn't confident whether An Yize would accept him knowing he was a man.

If it was in the past, he wouldn't be scared now matter how much An Yize hated him. He couldn't ask for more if An Yize wanted to divorce. But now...

He would definitely not give up on his parents. But as for An Yize and his child, he... couldn't bear it either.

Hugging his head, Su Jian rolled around on the sofa-Is there really no way that can kill two birds with one stone? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"Jian Jian?" An Yize came in and saw Su Jian lying on the sofa with a dark face looking like there is no more meaning in life. He asked, "What's wrong?"

Su Jian looked at him with perplexed eyes and asked. "Yize, what if, just what if, one day you realized that I wasn't like what you thought. What I'm saying is, what if you found out that I had another side of me, would you be... able to accept me?"

An Yize asked with raised brows, "What side of you?"

Su Jian replied in a stutter, "Ugh, for example, a not so feminine side..."

An Yize looked at him quietly for two seconds, before replying calmly, "Have you ever had a feminine side?"

Su Jian: "......"

An Yize suddenly had to make a trip back to the office. Before he left, he lowered his head to kiss the face of the baby who was in Su Jian's embrace. Then, he naturally planted a kiss on Su Jian's face. He then left the house.

Coming back home during the holidays, An Yirou who was close by saw this scene and lamented, "Third sister-in-law, I'm suddenly a little envious of you."

Su Jian carried the baby and went to sit beside her. "What are you envious for?"

An Yirou answered, "For having such a good husband like third brother!"

Su Jian laughed, "Are you finding ways to praise your brother?"

An Yirou replied, "I'm not purposely trying to praise third brother. I really feel that ever since we had Ranran, third brother has become increasingly gentle!"

Su Jian pouted and said, "I couldn't tell."

An Yirou was about to justify her words when she heard Su Jian continued. "Wasn't he like this since before?"

An Yirou said, "Third sister-in-law, I'm suddenly very envious of you."

Su Jian laughed, "What is there to be envious of? Your future husband will definitely be better than your brother!"

An Yirou eyes moved and a sweet smile slowly appeared. She suddenly stood up and said, "Third sister-in-law, please help me!" After saying that, she went to her room to take out two items.

"Between these two, which do you think is a better birthday gift for a man?"

Su Jian looked at the brand name wallet and wool scarf placed before him. He asked with a smile, "For your boyfriend?"

An Yirou didn't shy away and instead answered Su Jian openly, "He's not officially my boyfriend yet. However, he will definitely be in the future! You know him too. He's Su Jie, who previously sang with us. Third sister-in-law, do you still remember?"