Chapter 82: "Jian Jian, I Love You." "Yes, Me Too..."

Start from the beginning

Su Jian looked up towards him and suddenly said, "Yize, next time, just come once a month,"

An Yize's hand which was taking the vegetables paused. "Why?"

"You're too diligent coming every week..." Looking up, Su Jian saw a An Yize looking slightly dejected. Su Jian was surprised but he soon understood. "I just... feel that it's dangerous for you to keep coming. Didn't you hear that there was a traffic accident just now?"

An Yize replied, "I will be careful."

Su Jian replied anxiously, "Even if you're careful, others might not be! The number of accidents happening is increasing! I think that once a month is enough. As long as we love each other, we don't have to always be together![1]"

An Yize's eyes became brighter.

Seeing the faint laughter in An Yize's eyes, Su Jian felt a little uneasy. He said with raised head, "Don't misunderstand! I just felt that traditional Chinese poetry is exquisite and recited it!"

An Yize laughed softly, "Recited?"

"What are you laughing at?" Su Jian couldn't help but raised his lips as well. "Can't I be good at literature? As you are distracted by other things in life, the things we enjoy do not stay and continue moving on."

An Yize: "...Good skills."

......

When the two of them laid down on the bed, the sound of the rain outside the window has softened.

Su Jian nestled quietly in An Yize's embrace and didn't say anything. An Yize saw that Su Jian wasn't as lively as usual and thought that he was feeling uncomfortable due to being drenched in the rain earlier, so he didn't say anything as well. He brought Su Jian closer into his embrace.

The sound of the rain could be heard but it was buried by the night and silence. Although the air in the room was a little cold, it was warm inside the blankets.

However, Su Jian couldn't fall asleep despite this drowsy environment.

Glancing at the person hugging him, Su Jian tried to endure but was unable to. He climbed out from An Yize's embrace.

An Yize opened his eyes and stared at him. "What's wrong?"

Su Jian looked straight at him and said, "Why didn't you kiss me?"

He always kissed me before we went to sleep, sometimes even kissing me secretly during the night. Yet, when we went to sleep tonight, this fellow didn't kiss me. This bothers me a lot just like a shoe that doesn't fall[2]!

An Yize was stunned. Then a smile slowly emerged in his eyes.

Then, he slowly lean his body forward, hugged Su Jian's waist and kissed Su Jian on the lips.

Su Jian closed his eyes but responded earnestly.

Their clothing overlapped and their skin stuck close to each other as their lips continue to intertwine.

Lips, ear lobes, neck, collar bone, chest, and...

Su Jian bit his lips. His neck arched backwards and he panted heavily.

Su Jian's pant which had the words "Yize" in it caused An Yize's body to heat up.

However...

Su Jian caught hold of An Yize who was backing away, his blurry eyes questioning.

An Yize sighed and said with a hoarse voice, "Jian Jian, I didn't bring any condoms,"

Su Jian froze. Then, he slowly raised his hands to hug An Yize. "It's okay..."