However, there was a woman beside Lu Chenghe. Seeing the woman hugging Lu Chenghe's arm intimately, Su Jian felt a little relaxed. Since Lu Chenghe had a partner, he probably wouldn't come and harass him.

Unexpectedly, the woman came to him instead.

After coming out of the restroom, Su Jian who was walking with his head down was stopped by someone. Su Jian looked up, only to see the woman who was beside Lu Chenghe earlier looking at him with unkind eyes.

The woman shouted impolitely, "Su Jian!"

Su Jian asked hesitantly, "May I ask who you are..."

The woman replied with a cold face, "Stop acting! Let me tell you, Chenghe would never be with you. I'm now his girlfriend, so you should give up on that thought!

Su Jian: "......"

The woman said with hatred, "Don't think that Chenghe would come back to you just because you act all pitiful. I'm warning you..."

Just how do I look pitiful! And I wish that Lu Chenghe never look back alright? Su Jian said helplessly, "I'm sorry miss. I've met a traffic accident previously and lost my memories. I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Lost your memories?" The woman paused for a moment and continued, "You think that I will believe you?"

Su Jian replied sincerely, "It's true. I don't know who you are, neither do I know the Chenghe you were talking about. Moreover, I'm already married. My husband is here with me now."

Half believing in Su Jian, the woman asked, "Are you saying that the An family's third young master is your husband?"

"That's right." Su Jian continued, "My husband and I are also very much in love with each other."

The woman looked much more relaxed. She humphed, "That would be best."

Looking at the woman's elegant retreating back, Su Jian silently breathed out a sigh of relief.

Returning back to the crowd, Su Jian saw Ji Yan. If it was in the past, Su Jian would still have been interested in interacting with the Queen. However, ever since he saw Ji Yan hugging An Yize that night, he started feeling awkward. The ex and current lover and what not all sounded super awkward for some reason...

On the contrary, it was Ji Yan who greeted him first. "Miss Su."

Su Jian had no choice but to head over. Su Jian saw that her posture was elegant and her smile was gentle. She looked beautiful and noble. Even so, she looked at him with gentle and kind eyes. Without a doubt, she had most likely forgotten about the incident that night.

After exchanging some simple greetings, Ji Yan suddenly said, "Miss Su, you look like you match Xiao Ze very well.

Her voice sounded disappointed yet also relieved; her expression looked dejected yet sincere. Su Jian stared blankly before he heard Ji Yan continue, "Xiao Ze really likes you a lot... The two of you have my blessing."

After being threatened by his ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend, he is now receiving the blessing from his current husband's ex-girlfriend! Su Jian thought about the mysteriousness of fate as he replied wryly, "Thank you."

A waiter walked passed while holding a tray. Looking at the wine glasses above the tray, Su Jian hesitated for a moment before finally controlling himself.

Seeing this, Ji Yan asked, "Miss Su doesn't drink?"

Su Jian nodded his head, "That's right. I..." Naturally, he couldn't say that he might do something magical if he was drunk. Therefore, he could only say, "I'm a bit allergic to alcohol."