An Yize's mood slightly fluctuated. "This weekend."

"That's great!" Su Jian continued, "Then let's go back this weekend!"

An Yize nodded. "I will ask someone to book the tickets." Looking up, he saw Su Jian hesitating to say something. Thus, he asked, "What's wrong?"

Su Jian replied, "My mother's health isn't great..."

An Yize replied with a nod, "Don't worry, I know what to do."

Su Jian felt doubtful: I have yet to finish my sentence, how did you know that I want you to help me keep my amnesia a secret? However, since An Yize nodded his head, he relaxed gradually.

The weekend quickly came and the two of them arrived at the airport. After two hours, they reached sister Su's hometown.

Sister Su's hometown was a small town in Jiang Nan which was beautiful and quiet. When he felt the new and fresh aura of the town, Su Jian couldn't help but praise it, "What a great place!" Seeing An Yize glancing over, he immediately recalled that this was sister Su's hometown. Thus, he quickly added, "I'm trying to say that, only such a great place can raise up someone like me!"

An Yize: "...Indeed."

Was An Yize praising him? Su Jian secretly felt better secretly. Therefore, when he flagged for a taxi, he sounded exceptionally happy as well. However, after he got on the taxi, he heard the taxi driver's dialect and suddenly thought of a serious issue: Sister Su is a Jiangnanese! This Jiangnan dialect was almost like a foreign language. Don't mention speaking, it was already strenuous trying to listen! Wouldn't he be in trouble if he couldn't even understand his mother's words?

What should I do, what should I do?

Su Jian became anxious and was feeling restless on his seat. He was struggling to think of a solution when An Yize's gentle voice suddenly sounded in his ears. "What's wrong? Do you feel unwell?"

Unwell? Su Jian's eye lit up as an idea popped up in his mind. Turning around to look at An Yize, he massaged his temple and acted weak. "En, I feel giddy, uncomfortable and tired. My throat feels uncomfortable as well."

An Yize furrowed his brows. "Do you need to go to the hospital for a checkup?"

"No need!" Su Jian refuted immediately and realized that his voice was too loud. Thus, he tried his best to act weak again, sounding like he was dying. "I'm fine, it's just that my throat feels uncomfortable and hurts when I speak. Cough..."

An Yize raised his hand and supported him, letting Su Jian lean on his shoulder. "Then don't speak. There's still a while until we get to your home. Rest."

Initially. Su Jian was slightly stiff. However, since he and An Yize had interacted intimately often in the past, his body was used to it. Thus, he relaxed quickly. His thoughts started spinning as he started thinking up a solution for later once again.

After a while, the two of them reached their destination. Sister Su's house was located at a small street. Staring at a row of house that had green tiles and white walls, Su Jian was feeling a little confused. On the contrary, An Yize who had came here before guided Su Jian familiarly to an old building.

Mother Su was already waiting at home because she had received their phone call that they were coming. When she opened the door and saw Su Jian and An Yize, she was very happy. "You're back? Come, hurry in! Oh, Xiao An, you don't have to change your shoes! Alright, Nan Nan[1], there are slippers in the cabinet at the side. Get Xiao An a pair to wear!"

Su Jian was stunned for a moment when he heard "Nan Nan" but he quickly reacted. He was pleasantly surprised: Mother Su was not speaking a dialect, but Mandarin!