Chapter 60: Jian Jian, I Like You

Comenzar desde el principio

An Yize: "......"

Su Jian said, "You have to wake up earlier tomorrow so we won't miss the sunrise. Have you set the alarm yet?"

An Yize touched his hair. "It's set."

Su Jian said, "The tour guide says that the number of people who watch the sunrise isn't little, most of them climb up the mountain in the middle of the night just to see the sunrise, so we definitely have to wake up early!"

An Yize's eyelids drooped down towards him, "What if you can't wake up?"

Su Jian solemnly said, "You can then shout loudly: 'It's thundering! It's raining! Quickly bring in the clothes!'"

An Yize: "......"

Su Jian watched his unmoving, blank facial expression and was uncontrollably embarrassed, "Look at you, you don't even have a shred of humor. I noticed that your mood wasn't great, so I wanted to make you happy. But in the end you aren't giving me any face!"

An Yize calmly gazed at him, heaved a sigh, and gently murmured, "My mood isn't bad."

"I also think you're grumpy because of fatigue. After all, this mountain is so hard to climb, and you also carried so many things." Su Jian immediately and passionately proposed, "How about watching television together? You can relax and melt away all your fatigue!" As he said that, he picked up the remote controller and turned the television on.

"Whose excavator technology is the best? Look out for Lanxiang[2] when in China's Shandong Province!"

"No internal pain, granting monthly comfort!"

"I was originally one of the indigowoad root under woad and health that could cure all diseases amidst the mountain......"

Every television station had its mystical area. Su Jian browsed through about ten of them and finally found one that looked a bit more normal, So he said, "Let's watch this then!"

It was a broadcast of a dubbed movie; there were two protagonists with ordinary clothes, ordinary genders, and ordinary moods having and ordinary discussion about love; first, there was ambiguity, then the falling in love, followed by mutual love...

As they watched the passionate masculine male and feminine female break the censorship regulation while their blank and tabs conjoined together, An Yize couldn't help but tighten his embrace.

"Jian Jian..." An Yize drooped his head.

"Mhm?" Su Jian was in a blur when Yize turned his body and tightly grabbed onto him. One of Su jian's legs landed directly onto Yize's.

An Yize was shocked stiff. But when he saw the sleeping Su Jian clinging onto him so comfortably, he could only restrain himself with great efforts and silently calmed himself down.

......

When they woke up on the second day, An Yize's had faint greenish shadows under his eyes..

Su Jian slept really well.When he awoke, he quickly stretched his lazy waist, but was suddenly shocked halfway through. He blurted at An Yize, "It's daylight! My sunrise! Oh no! Oh no! Oi, didn't you say that you would wake me up?!"

An Yize soothed him and calmly said, "It's raining."

"Ah?" Su Jian was shocked. He immediately showed a disappointed expression, "It's really raining?"

An Yize nodded his head, "It's raining heavily."

Su Jian instantly climbed up to open the window curtains. It was indeed raining cats and dogs outside. Su Jian gazed into the vast white fog, and for a split second he made a bitter face.