An Yize's voice still sounded low and hoarse as he just woke up. "Yes?"

Su Jian withdrew his leg and said happily, "It seems like there's nothing wrong with it. Look, it can still stand."

An Yize: "......"

......

The employees at CMI president's office noticed that his majesty's mood today looked terrible. Thus, when Director Ji entered the president's office, they kindheartedly informed him.

Ji Mingfei expressed his appreciation to them and entered the president's office. After he finished discussing work with An Yize, he suddenly asked in curiosity, "Yize, how's your progress with sister-in-law?"

There weren't any major changes in An Yize's expression. However, Ji Mingfei who was familiar with him still noticed that his face which was originally indifferent had sunk.

Ji Mingfei exclaimed in surprise, "Are you serious? During your birthday night, you confessed by playing the piano and you also saved a damsel in distress. Was she really not moved?"

An Yize recalled Su Jian's reaction which was acting as a ghost as well as giving him a flying kick. A tired look silently appeared on his face.

When Ji Mingfei saw that, he roughly understood. He said hastily, "Yize, you don't have to feel discouraged. Based on my observation, that little girl Su Jian should probably feel something for you, it's just that she might be unaware of it. The two of you are a special case. I'm afraid you will have to spend more time and use more methods to slowly move her!"

An Yize asked, "What methods?"

Ji Mingfei held his chin and said, "For example... do what she likes! You can think about what she likes and give it to her. Girls are usually easily moved at times like this. If you add in your confession in a timely manner, there will be a higher chance for success."

An Yize thought carefully.

......

Back in his room at night, An Yize took a bath. When he came out, he noticed that Su Jian who had already taken his bath was not lying on the bed, using his computer or phone as usual. Instead, he was reading a book with great concentration.

An Yize glanced at it silently, only to see a few large words on the cover page-High School Literature Teaching Plan.

An Yize sat beside Su Jian. When he saw Su Jian's knitted brows and Su Jian's small face full of confusion, his eyes couldn't help but soften. His heart moved and he suddenly moved over to kiss Su Jian between his brows.

Su Jian instantly revealed his eyes from behind the book. With a baffled look, he asked, "What are you doing?"

An Yize looked towards his book. "Why are you looking at this?"

Su Jian's attention was immediately diverted by him. He answered, "The school called me saying that school is starting soon. They asked me if I could go back and work."

An Yize asked, "How did you answer?"

Su Jian replied, "My leg has recovered and I have rested for such a long time. I feel that it's time to get back to work."

An Yize's eyebrows distorted. "But you lost your memories. Will you be able to adapt to work?"

"I'm not sure." Su Jian continued, "If I have lost my memories, it should only be my own past. I still remember the knowledge that I have learnt. As for my position and colleagues, I have no memories of them."

An Yize asked, "Then, do you still wish to go back and work?"

Su Jian answered, "How can I decide on this? If I don't work, how will I feed and dress myself?"