Yet, he did not expect that when he played the piano again, he would have his rose now.

......

The last note faded like water. However, the smooth and brisk music seemed to linger and move in the air.

The crowd started clapping slowly.

Despite that, An Yize only looked up towards Su Jian, his eyes containing a trace of a smile. He asked in a low and gentle voice, "Does it sounds nice?"

Su Jian nodded his head honestly. "Very nice."

An Yize's lips expanded with a smile. He rarely had such an obvious smile. Therefore, it wasn't only the guests who were surprised. Even Su Jian couldn't control himself and gave him a few more glances.

An Yize asked, "What's wrong?"

Su Jian shook his head while feeling sour in his heart: When this An person smiles and reveals his teeth, he is actually... No wonder he could attract so many girls!

An Yize stood up and held his hand. He nodded towards everyone else, then left the piano side with him.

"Third young master is so good at playing the piano!" They only walked a few steps before a "dark" person by the side suddenly spoke.

An Yize paused his footsteps and said "thank you" in a distant yet polite way.

When he wanted to continue walking, the "dark" person suddenly smiled at Su Jian. "Third young master gave Miss Su such a big gift. Shouldn't Miss Su give a return gift?"

Such persistence, this "dark" person is actually very good at putting up a fight! Su Jian suddenly felt that he shouldn't waste this "dark" person's efforts.

Hence, when An Yize furrowed his brows and wanted to say something, Su Jian lightly pulled the hand that was holding his hand. He then said with a smile, "What this Miss said is correct. Yize, I will perform something as well. Take it as my appreciation for you playing the piano."

An Yize was hesitating whether to stop her if he suggested singing when Su Jian asked the housekeeper over and gave a few instructions. After the housekeeper left, he then turned over and said to An Yize, "Watch me perform a magic trick!"

An Yize's eyebrows rose. He said with a gentle voice, "Okay."

After a while, the housekeeper got the deck of cards that Su Jian wanted. A few days ago, he saw a custom-made anime decks online, so he ordered two sets of it. Other than admiring it, he would sometimes take them out to practice a few magic tricks that he knew before his rebirth. Originally, it was a little game meant for him to kill some time when he was bored. Surprisingly, he would actually be using them today.

Su Jian opened the box and took out the cards. A trace of surprise appeared in An Yize's eyes when he saw his neat shuffling action.

The magic trick was actually pretty simple: to guess the card. Nevertheless, for ordinary people that had never practiced before, it was quite magical. After performing neatly and perfectly, he looked at An Yize.

An Yize smiled when he saw the small sense of pride in his eyes.

Su Jian automatically took his smile as a compliment and felt happy in his heart. Thus, he neatly slid open the cards in his hands. One card flew out cleverly and he passed it to An Yize.

An Yize took it and looked at it. On the poker card, there was a gray wolf with a large bag on his head, its expression looking very forced.

An Yize: "......"

Then, another card flew out. He politely passed the card to the "dark" person and smiled. "For you."

The "dark" person took the card hesitantly. Turning the card over, she saw a bald head grinning very creepily.