Chapter 35: As An Upright Girl, How Could He Let A Male See His Chest!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

An Yirou laughed out loud. She lifted her hands to hold her chest and looked towards the mirror. She asked, "Third sister-in-law, do you think that this one is a little tight?"

Su Jian tried his very best to look at An Yirou's chest calmly. "I think... it's indeed a little tight."

"I guess I would have to wear a bigger one!" An Yirou held her hands behind and started to remove her bra to try another one on. She caught a glimpse of Su Jian in the mirror and was stunned. "Third sister-in-law, what's wrong? Your face is so red!"

Su Jian said in embarrassment, "It's... cramped in here, it's a little hot."

"Is it?" The mall was well air-conditioned and An Yirou did not feel hot at all. However, looking at Su Jian's bright red face, she felt a little apologetic. "Third sister-in-law, I'm sorry. I will try the others quickly!"

Su Jian gave a vague reply. "It's alright, no need to rush."

An Yirou tried on all the undergarments she chose and asked for Su Jian's opinion. Su Jian's mind was filled with blood long ago. However, he controlled his emotions on the surface. Whenever An Yirou changed, he would look away silently and unnaturally.

An Yirou finally chose an undergarment that she wanted. Turning around, she saw Su Jian who was taking a deep breath and asked, "Third sister-in-law, are you not buying?"

Su Jian hurriedly replied, "I don't need!"

An Yirou hugged his arm. "Since we are here, just pick a few! To women, undergarments are the most important type of clothing!"

Su Jian felt distressed being pulled out by An Yirou to pick a few undergarments. Seeing the two of them coming out, An Yize, who was using his phone, looked over. However, when his sight landed on Su Jian's face, it slightly paused.

An Yirou asked Su Jian, "Third sister-in-law, what color do you like?"

Su Jian bit the bullet. "Anything..."

An Yirou wasn't happy with the answer. She thought for a moment and whispered to Su Jian, "Then, what color does third brother like?"

Su Jian: "......"

An Yirou laughed slyly and said quietly, "Third sister-in-law, if you don't tell me, I will ask third brother!"

Pressured, Su Jian could began thinking about the colors in An Yize's closet. Through this recollection, he remembered a whole drawer of a world famous brand of black underwear. Thus, Su Jian said without hesitation, "Black."

"Black?" An Yirou was stunned, then she laughed meaningfully.

Su Jian felt goosebumps all over his body when she laughed at him, so he asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." An Yirou's eyes were bending. "I just felt that, if third sister-in-law wore black, you will definitely look very pretty."

Since Su Jian couldn't make up his mind, An Yirou enthusiastically picked a few undergarments for Su Jian. Then, she pulled Su Jian into the fitting room.

During his everyday life, if Su Jian had nothing to do after his bath, he would take the time to admire his own body. Su Jian was already used to looking at his own body. However, now that An Yirou was looking at his body, he suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Su Jian dawdled when he removed his top, then he trembled while he tried the undergarment on.

An Yirou looked at his undergarment show in admiration and praised honestly, "Third sister-in-law, you have a great figure!" Pausing for a moment, she added, "No wonder my third brother likes you so much!"