Chapter 22: The World Of The Wealthy, Turns Out He Still Doesn't Get It...

Começar do início

"But you will be wronged since it's not real!" Yan Ziwei was displeased. "You should go to the surname An and ask for a pay raise!"

Su Jian's eyes shone brightly: "That I can do!"

Yan Ziwei didn't know why but she was still unhappy: "Su Jian, you idiot! Can't you be more thorough with your actions?"

Su Jian recovered from her initial shock, "More thorough?"

Yan Ziwei spoke with great vigor. "What's the point in raising your salary? You should just make Third Young Master An yours! I have to say, the best way is to make that relationship of yours real and lock him in your arms! By that time you can have as much money as you want, he belongs to you! As long as you get the guy, that rich mother and the shameless cheater would be annoyed to death!"

Su Jian: "......"

Yan Ziwei was high on emotions and exclaimed, "Little Jian, I am serious, Think about it!"

Su Jian was slightly horrified: "Ah ah, Ac- Actually let's forget about this, I really have no interest towards An Yize..."

Yan Ziwei sounded a little disappointed: "Alright. However, even if you don't plan on having An Yize, you're still his wife and you also live with him. You have to be more vigilant, don't get bullied again!"

Su Jian laughed: "That won't happen."

"You think I don't know you? You pure and innocent little lamb!" Yan Ziwei let ou a sigh, "Looks like you have much to learn!"

Using novels and TV dramas, Yan Ziwei taught Su Jian the tactics women used. Daughter in Law VS the Mother, the Legal Wife VS the Cheater, the Mistress's Daughter VS the Wife's daughter, to sum it all up it was a group of women having at it against each other.

Su Jian checked online. Honestly, it did not intrigue him at all, but Goddess Yan Ziwei ordered him to, and this mission had to be completed without leaving anything behind. Since he was stuck at home in boredom anyway, he decided to pick a show which he had heard of before called Empresses in the Palace and binge-watched it.

Therefore when An Yize got on his bed that night, he saw that Su Jian had abandoned her phone and was looking at the computer with an expression of great bitterness.[1]

In the morning before he went to work, An Yize instructed the housekeeper to take away Su Jian's computer. However, to his surprise, when he came back that evening Su Jian was still glued to the computer and refused to leave it. Out of curiosity, An Yize glanced at the contents on the computer.

Su Jian noticed his gaze and asked, "Have you seen it before?"

An Yize replied: "Just some of it." There was a period of time where both his mother and sister were both addicted to it. Every time there was a premiere they would watch it, and he would watch the show with them from time to time.

Su Jian heard him say he had watched it, and instantly fired up with an attitude of "someone who understands her pains," and exclaimed, "Women are so scary!"

"......" An Yize stared at Su Jian. "You're also a woman."

Su Jian coughed awkwardly and said, "To fight to such an extent for just a man, tch! If I had a say, the one who should be fighting is the Emperor himself! But then again, everyone says being an emperor is great and all but I can't see any of that... the back palace holds three thousand beauties, that metal rod really would be polished into a needle through all that hard work! Cutting ties off between descendants, being cheated on, and eventually getting killed by his wife, it's literally a tragedy!"

An Yize silently listened to Su Jian's laments.

Su Jian continued to ramble on: "Wei Xiaobao is definitely the better choice! Seven wives to himself, each beautiful and attractive in their own way. A range of different wives, and they live together peacefully and share boundless intimacy. It is literally every man's ultimate dream!"