Su Jian perked up at once, "DOTA is a thrilling game. If Miss Bai is interested, I can teach you!"

Bai Ningxue pressed her lips then smiled as she said, "That's not necessary. I'm not really interested in that kind of thing."

Su Jian was somewhat worried. If the goddess had no interest in DOTA, they couldn't continue talking about it. He currently had not thought of another topic of conversation! That being said, what would the goddess be interested in talking about....

Right when he was racking his brains, his goddess brought up a topic on her own, "Miss Su. Big brother Yize... how has he been recently?"

Big brother Yize? Right! That guy An Yize and the goddess were childhood friends! Su Jian wailed, "AO. AO. AO." He was really despicable! Su Jian's heart was filled with envy, jealousy, and hatred as he replied, "Ah! He's doing great!"

A small thread of grief flashed in Bai Ningxue's eyes, "Then I can be at ease. I grew up with big brother Yize. He was always protecting me and not letting anyone bully me. He completely adored me..."

Su Jian thought: Goddess, if I grew up with you, I'd also completely adore you

"After we grew up, if there was a man who liked me, he would get very angry after he found out..."

Su Jian thought: Holy sh*t! I'd be angry if it were me, too! A goddess was not for an ordinary person to lust after!

"He fought other boys for me and even got hurt. My heart was both pained and delighted when..."

Su Jian thought: When that jerk, An Yize, sees a goddess shed tears for him, he must be secretly pleased to death! Anyhow, An-poker face has actually been in a fight? Mammamia! I suddenly have an urge to learn all about this?

"Brother Yize is the most important person in my life. Even though I didn't get the opportunity to take care of him for life, I hope he has a lifetime of happiness..."

Su Jian thought: Goddess! What do you mean? Do you truly like An Yize that much? An-surnamed guy! You better come out! Let's fight!

"Miss Su, I don't know why big brother Yize would suddenly marry you, but, no matter what, I hope you can take good care of him because his happiness isn't only his business but rather my whole world."

Su Jian thought: Goddess! Do you have to be so infatuated? My eggs are smashed! Or... wait... my heart's smashed!

Mother An heard this and was moved. She pulled on Bai Ningxue's hand and heart-achingly said, "Silly child. It's been hard on you."

Bai Ningxue shook her head, "It's alright, auntie. As long as big brother Yize is happy, I'm willing to withstand any hardships."

Mother An sucked in a breath, turned to look at Su Jian, and promptly glared with wide, round eyes, "It's all because of you! If you didn't seduce our Xiao Ze, Xue-er and Xiao Ze would have been together by now!"

Su Jian said, "Mom, you're wrong here. How could I ever successfully seduce Yize?"

Mother An looked askance at him, then snorted, "At least you're self-aware!"

Su Jian continued, "Clearly, he seduced me." When he saw Su-girly's purity and innocence, he used money to seduce Su-girly or something like that.

Mother An: "......"

Su Jian saw Bai Ningxue's face was a bit pained and thought she was still full of sorrow. He decided to comfort the goddess thoroughly. Thus he said, "Actually, Miss Bai, you really don't need to grieve. An Yize isn't as great as you think he is."