Chapter 6: Depressed and Alone

Percy: shit shit shit I have to worn the gods and camp about this I have a feeling tartarus is going to declare war on us so we need to be prepared for an attack. I was walking out when the whole avenger team not fury started asking me what happens but I was silent. And told them I need to leave and they let me but, they told me when I got back there will be a lot of questions to be answered. I whistled for blackjack and we flew into the night sky's.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Percy: While blackjack was taking me to camp half blood I started to become lost in thought. I was thinking about last summer when Annabeth and I were on a date. We had a picnic near the water but I was so nervous. I was going to give her a promise ring that wrote "together forever" love seaweed brain. Being so nervous I caused the water from the ocean to rise up accidentally splashing us ruining our picnic. Annabeth was so pissed she pushed me in the water, but out of shock I ended up dragging her in with me. We started cracking up laughing, I then grab her hand and put a bubble around us that way we could both breath. I started to head to a cave I recently found under the water that had the most beautiful scenery. When we arrived I pulled out the ring and she accepted it. We spent the whole rest of the day in that cave, snuggling with each other enjoying each other's company. I still can't believe the love of my life is gone, taken from me, enjoying her time with the rest of the seven in Elysium.

When I finally arrived at camp half blood, it was still dark so I went to my room to try to sleep a few more hours before breakfast time. I had no dreams luckily.

I walked out of my room that morning and was shocked about how ghostly camp looked. There was about 30 campers left. Last summer at this time there was probably 300 campers. It was really depressing/ sad that so many of us died.

I walked over to where chrion was at. He looked straight at me with sympathize eyes. I told him about my dream with Tartarus. He looked at me with fear in his eyes and thought the same thing I was probably thinking. How are we going to fight the most powerful being with only about 30 of us left!!!??? We only just finished the last war and many of the demigods are still tending to the there wounds still.

I left Chiron who was lost in thought. I started to walk to sick bay where I know Nico, Thalia, and Will would be.

The war left Thalia and Nico in comas. I walked in sick bay and found Will next to Nico's bed holding his hand hoping he would wake up soon. Thalia had a hunter of Artemis with her at all times rotating making sure she is never alone, at  Artemis request.

~~~ Chrion: fuck... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... Mother fucking bullshit... These kids have been through enough Percy more than many and they are going to have to fight another war... This is bull shit...... Who the fuck gave us bad luck??!??!? ......... I must now deliver this urgent message about Tartarus to the gods immediately that way we can plan battle strategies.

Percy: I walked over to Will and asked about Nico and Thalia condition. He told me there was no improvements in both of them. I would do anything for them to wake up and tell me everything is going to be all right and that we would get through this. But truthfully I think this might be the one war where we might lose. I feel as though in these moments I lost all hope and feel utterly alone and depressed. After about a few hours I left sick bay.

I thought capture the flag would cheer me up but it just made me feel more depressed because Chrion cancelled it due to nobody wanting to play. I then whistled for black jack to bring me back home to stark towers.

I hoped onto blackjack and we started to fly away. I looked back at camp and wondered if this place would ever feel like home again.