Chapter 4: Greek gods are real!

Who's his uncle? asked Natasha.
Thor turned to me and I quickly said yes through my eyes.

Then Thor turned to the avengers and said " have you ever heard about Greek Mythology"?
_________________________________________
Percy POV...

Thor told them that the greek gods still exist and there real and how they come down from earth and have kids... And how the kids have to fight in wars. And he also told them about the oath about how child of hades was hitler and they pledge to never have kids and how they broke the the oath. He also told them the prophecy of the big three child. He then told them about the Titan war and how I lead 40 kids into war.

Then Thor said there was a recent war a week ago and that mother Gaea wanted to take over the earth but I don't know what happened because the news hasn't reached Asgard yet.

Then all the avengers looked at me for answer and I ignored them because I was not ready to tell them. Then I asked tony where my room is... But he was still thinking so Jarvis his computer showed me to my room.

Steve POV...
*Mind.....How can a kid at 16 fight a war... That's just horrible. And to fight another war I feel bad for him no kid should go thought that.

Tony POV....
My nephew has been though so much I should talk to him.

Thor POV ....
I wonder what happened in the giant war. And how did Annabeth die.

Percy POV....
They we're all looking at me with pity so I went to my room.

Fury POV....
I was the first one to speak up and say something... I said avengers... I'm going to recruit him for the avengers Initiate...