Chapter 15: Heavy Rainfall

Start from the beginning

As you stand at the entrance with Tokaku the rain had already settled in and it was pouring outside.

"Where does she even have the tolerance to spew things like curses and junk like that."

"Well it's Nio we're talking about... Oh! I brought an umbrella in case it would rain! Here we can share it together." You said blushing as you pulled it out of its case a letter fell out of it.

You gasp and Tokaku frowns with wide eyes. She reads it as it says it's an invitation for a party. It's also signed by Shin'ya Bamba. Tokaku tsk's and grabs your hand while you were opening your umbrella. She runs with you following in pursuit.

"Tokaku you're getting wet, here!" You exclaimed as you covered while running. You both eventually made it to the dorms while Tokaku explained how y'all still had a little bit of time before Mahiru turned into Shin'ya.

As you were getting near the building you see Isuke shaking her umbrella of any extra droplets of rain.

"Oh hey Isuke! Did you get wet?"

"Hmm no?" She responds as she hide her opposite arm that wasn't holding the umbrella. She smiles at you and Tokaku noticed something shiney in her hidden arm. She pushes you behind her as dodged the brass knuckle that was close to hitting her.

She flips Isuke on her back and Isuke chuckled as she got back up real fast and went to strike Tokaku again. As she was nearing Tokaku, Tokaku pulled out her blade from her boots, she always kept her blade in there.

As Tokaku was retailing in attacks Isuke dodged them all and once again strikes at Tokaku with the brass knuckles

As Tokaku was retailing in attacks Isuke dodged them all and once again strikes at Tokaku with the brass knuckles. As Tokaku dodged she felt a burning sensation on her arm as she just now realised what had happened. Attached to Isuke's brass knuckle was a blade almost as long as Tokaku's but somewhat smaller.

 Attached to Isuke's brass knuckle was a blade almost as long as Tokaku's but somewhat smaller

The blade had cut Tokaku's arm as she shoves Isuke away. The blood trickles down Tokaku's arm. She glares severely at Isuke as you called out to Tokaku.

"This is against the rules! You're supposed to deliver a warning letter first!"

"Haha? Didn't you already receive a letter?" She asked smiling evily at both of you.

She raises her duel knuckle to gloat in a sense as she laughs, taking this opening, Tokaku grabs some moist dirt and throws it into Isuke's face blinding her

She raises her duel knuckle to gloat in a sense as she laughs, taking this opening, Tokaku grabs some moist dirt and throws it into Isuke's face blinding her. Tokaku grabs you and runs off into another direction as Isuke wipes her face. After seeing that the both of you have escaped Isuke laughs loudly while clutching her face. "SO THAT'S WHAT SHE'S LIKE!"

She calms down and looks up at the darkened sky.

"Hilarious..." she mumbles monotoned

Tokaku now came to terms on how hard the next couple of hours are going to be.

Isuke is helping Shin'ya kill you... How long can Tokaku hold off Isuke before Shin'ya appears tonight. That'll be another problematic thing after you.

As you both ran away from Isuke all you could think about was wanting to help with Tokaku's injury. You wanted nothing more then to take the pain and wound away so she would stop with pained and angered expression on her face.

The rain was coming down bad and you both were being covered head to toe with water.

Hey King here!
I was thinking about my new upcoming book again. I was pondering on whether of putting the reader in college ( making you older then Tokaku) or putting you in high school with Tokaku (age will depend on grade level)
Would you like to be older and taller then Touka Kirishima? Or would you like to be shorter or slightly above height then her? Idk I like to get these types of things answered before I go into writing. Helps with imagining the scenario you know?