Bular,pain,And memorys that need to be lost

Walter woke and realized Barbera was still sleeping.He went into his human form and picked her up.He walked down stairs and sat her restless body next to his.He wrapped a blanket on the both of them.
          Barbera woke up but said nothing.Walter never realized and put his arm around her thinking she was still resting."Walt thank you for being there last night I really appreciate that.",She whispered in his ear.
           "Oh your awake..",He said."You helped as I said.",She reminded him.Walter looked at her.She looked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.Walter grew red.He shook his head and realized he must go.
       I already told trollmarket I'm the trollhunter he thought."Barbera I must go I will be back.",He whispered softly into her ear.He felt the amulet glew in his pocket.He sighed and walked outside.
            He slid under the bridge and down into the sewage.He went to were Bular wanted to meet before entering he merges into his troll form."Bular I made it here on time.",Walter chuckled.Bular walked out of the darkness and smelled Walter."I smell human Stricklander.",He said."Can't a troll play with his food.",Walter lied."heh heh heh heh....",He laughed darkly.
               "Strickler we found a new way to get Bulars father out without a troll hunter.We have every changelings fetch and will merge them together and create a giant portal to let the skullcrusher free once more!!",Nomura cackled."Nomura heh your here."he chuckled."This meeting is over we will see each other few weeks before my Father's realease.. your all dismissed
",He roared.Walter turned human and stepped out of the sewer and was back home.
           He opened the door and stepped in to Barbera shaking and crying again."Walter you were gone for so long.",She whimpered."Oh what's the matter Barbera?",He said while leading her to the couch."Since you were gone I thought you died because I remembered that dream I had last night.",She cryed.
         He sat her on his lap and held her close."I'm alive and well and is holding you right know just know that.",He halfly joked and the rest was trying to comfort her.I-i-i just thought you were gone i missed you....",She stuttered.Before she finished Walter put his lips on hers and kisses her holding it for a while."Barbera forget about the nightmare I'm here your ok.",He reassured."Let's rest together with me you will have no bad dreams.",He promised
                 "Ok Walt but just know I care for you as mutch as you do for me.",She said.He went into his troll form and layed next to her wrapping his wings around her cold body.She turned and pulled him into another kiss.She stopped and flipped back around.He held her tighter and cuddled her closely right up to his chest.