Doctor Barbera Lake

"This food is delicious your the top #1 best cook in this house!",She exclaimed devouring the food.Walt stood surprised."Thank you Barbera I always used to thought I cooked horribly.",He said.
     He hugged her then ate his brechfast.Walter sighed then he realized Bular is going to wear his skin or is going to do what he did to his parents to Barbera.He got up and walked out the door.*Bye Barbera I'll be back soon.....hopefully.",He muttered.
         He walked in the sunlight and went to the meeting Bular.        scheduled."Stricklander!!!!!I am going to wear your hide!!!!",Bular roared.Walter went into his troll form and stepped up to Bular."I am here Dark Prince.",He mumbled bowing.Bular picked him up."IMPURE you are lucky I am not going to strip you of your hide and wear it.You missed all the last meetings remember we are trying to release My FATHER GUNMAR THE BLACK SO IMPURE you best obey.Your only a dog and I could you down just as easy as one so THIS IS YOUR LEASH!!!,He roared.
          Bular punched Strickler in the face and kicked him accross the room.Bular snorted as Walter tried to get up and Bular stomped on him holding him down and peeled him up off the ground."Your dismissed now I'm going to go have my other meeting.",He snorted.Bular threw Walter again and walked away.
        The amulet glew in his pocket and he new he had to stop Gunmars realease and vanquish Bular.Walter crawled out of the sewers in his human form.Limping with a sling on his arm he walked home.Walter looked up and saw it was turning Dawn.
     He thought I must protect and get home to Barbera.Wakter turned into his troll form and raced home he opened the door to their house.Walter fell straight forwards tripping himself at the door way.Barbera heard a loud bang and found Walter on his knees rubbing his head in his troll form.
      She closed the door and helped him up."Walter?You alright?",She asked."I'm fine.",He yelled.His eyes flashed and he realized he yelled."Barbera I'm sorry I just I am fine I promise.",He lied.
       She just shrugged and picked Walt up.He coughed and flopped onto the couch."You know we can rest upstairs I have two rooms mine and another if you please Walt.",She suggested."Ok just my head hurts.",He groaned.
          "We'll come on a bed is far more comfortable than you couch.Just rest in my bed and I can doctor you.",She said being serious.Walter sighed and walked up stairs and layed on her bed.He realized there was no blankets or pillows on the bed.Walt groaned coughing holing his arm.
       Barbera came in with ice and a clean un tattered arm holster."I've never doctored a troll nor changeling before.",She teased."Oh Walt you look bad I'll do what I can.",She said.She kissed the top of his head carefully.
        She placed and ice pack on his Stony head and put his arm in the holster."You know what your troll form reminds me of a sour apple or like an avocado oh or a sweet pea I call them that tho cause there super sweet but easy to choke on so dangerous to.",She teased.Walter blushed realizing she was right and turned cherry red.He groaned again in pain.
    He rested his hand on hers as she gave him something to stop the pain."You'll be fine Walt I promise I will help you and make sure you heal from this.",She whispered in his ear.From being full of pain he couldn't respond to her.Barbera propped his head up with a pillow or two and put one on her side that he wasn't on of the bed.
       She noticed he was cold and put a thick blanket over the bed.Barbera climbed in under the covers."If you need anything just wake me up.",She yawned."Yes Dr.Lake",he teased.Barbera put a finger over his lips so he wouldn't say more."Just rest Walt please doctors orders."She was serious then teased.
            He sighed and groaned the layed on his side and shifted back onto his back slipping his wings under her back so it wouldn't poke her.Before he went to sleep he made sure she was asleep.He huffed then difted into sleep.