Chapter 6

~Normal POV~
"She has lost a lot blood, but she should make a speedy recovery" was the thing Jada heard when she became conscious. Opening her eyes slightly, she sees Damian and Rafiki talking in a corner. She tired moving her leg but stop once a sharp pain went though her, making her whimper. "Jada?" She looked up as Damian moved quick towards her kneeling down.

"H-hey.." her voice cracked as she looked up at him smiling slightly. He smiled, picking her upper body up, hugging her tightly "you scared us to death" she hugs him back smiling "I-I'm sorry..I-is Kiara a-and k-kovu alright..?" He nods "they are both fine, kovu's mother took him home and Kiara is outside with the pride waiting" she nods "can we go home now?" She asked, looking at rafiki.

Rafiki nodded his head "you may, but you stay off the leg" she nodded smiling "I will" With that said, Damian picked her up, going towards the latter that leads down the tree. "Dad!" Not a moment later, Simba was under the latter looking up. He stood on his two hind legs up against the tree, making it easier for her to grab his mane and carefully make her way down the latter.

"Jada!" Kiara quickly ran from Nala to her sister, jumping into her arms nuzzling her "I'm OK Kiara, I promise" She sat down as nala came over to her, Nuzzling her "I'm OK, I promise" "you scared us young lady" Sarabi said, standing next to Sarafina. "We thought we lost you" Kiara curled up in her lap as she patted her head. "I'm sorry, was kovu alright when he left?" Everyone nodded their head, not wanting telling her about what happened.

"No more exploring for either of you" Simba said sternly "but dad" Jada and Kiara both whines looking at him "no buts, we almost lost both of you" Damian stood next to Simba "Dami-" he cuts her off "I agree with dad Jada, and it's not like you'll be able to go exploring with your leg" the girls sighed nodding their head "okay.."

~Jada's POV~
"We should be heading home, we've all have had a long day" mom said, picking up a half-sleep Kiara. Damian wrapped my arm around his shoulder before picking me up, helping me climb onto dad's back. Once I was settled, everyone starts walking back to pride rock. Twenty minutes went by before got back home a settled. Everyone sighed as they laid down. "What a day" grandma Sarabi said, laying her head down on her front paws as everyone nodded.

Damian took me off of dad's back leading me towards the back of the cave, sitting me against the wall. "Rafiki said to use some of the this cream we bought from home" he said, digging in the book bag. "I saw mom..when I was sleeping" he nods, taking the cap off and starting to undo the leaf wrappings on my leg "she said you need to stop and relax for a bit" he shakes his head "every time I do that, something goes wrong"

"Well nothing's gonna happen for a bit Damian, maybe now is a good ti-" he cuts me off "I said no Jada, now drop it" he applies the cream to the wound, causing me to flinch "why won't you just-" "I said no!" He yelled looking at me. Tears rose to my eyes as I stared at him before he finished wrapping my leg and getting up, walking out of the cave.

Mom came over and nuzzles my face ''He's just worried for your safety Jada'' she said, causing me to nod my head quietly. ''come on, let's go to bed'' she said as dad came over and lowered himself next to me. she helped me climb on his back carefully before he started walking towards where we sleep. I slid down from his back as he laid down with mom on  the other side of me. Kiara laid in my lap as I settled down next to dad. I laid my head on his mane as i pet Kiara on her head.

~Normal POV~

Everyone drifted off into a slumber as the sun settled behind the mountains. Jada stayed up, looking at the entrance of the cave, waiting for her brother to come back. she sighs as the night rolls on with no signs of Damian. when the moon was at the highest was when Jada started to drift off to sleep. As she started to sleep, Nala peaked her eyes open to look at her. she stood up carefully, walking out of the cave and into the night sky.

''You know she was only trying to look out for her brother'' she said to Damian, going to lay beside him. ''That's not her job to do mom'' he said, looking out across the pride lands.  ''its a sibling job to worry Damian'' ''she's been worrying about me since she's understood what being worry was'' he said, his voice creaking. ''i was nine when he first put his hands on her..she was only six years old..Mom and him was fighting about her not being able to do anything right..we was in the kitchen and i was trying to keep her calm.i grabbed a glass to get her some water but dropped it and it shattered...he came in saw the glass on the floor and looked at me..wanna know what she did?''

he asked, looking at her with tears rolling down his face ''as scared as she was..she stood up and told him that she did it..that she pushed into me and made me drop it..i didn't have time to speak up because before me or mom knew what happened..she was on the floor with her hand on her cheek..so it seems like every time she worry about me, or anyone else for that matter she gets hurt..she could have died today mom'' he cried, putting his head in his head crying. Nala walked to him and nuzzled her way pass his arms ''its because she loves you Damian, and she wants you to know that she appreciates everything you do for her"

He nods his head slightly, hugging Nala around her neck. She licked his cheek softly smiling "let's go to bed, with both girls cave bound, it's going to be one interesting few months" Damian nodded, laughing softly getting up and following his mother in the cave, laying down next to Jada as she curled up next to her father with her face in his mane. Damian Smiled Watching before slowly going to sleep, not seeing Jada grab his hand slightly.

——————————————————————————————————
I think that's a good place to end, hope you enjoy