Chapter 3

~Normal POV~
Damian sat up slowly, looking at the pride of lions in front of him. He looked around him, noticing that lionesses was all around him. He jumped when the male lion in front of him roared loudly, throwing his head back. He stood up though the pain, holding his chest. When he looked at his hand, he wasn't surprised to see blood. 'just what i needed' he thought. 

"Damian!" He looked up to his right, watching as Jada climbed off a cream lioness, limp-running towards him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her, hugging her tightly. "Your hurt..." she whispered quietly, looking at his chest. "I'll be fine, are you ok?" He asked her, stroking her cheek softly. She nodded, before looking at the two lionesses that was sitting next to the male.

Suddenly, a light shined down from the heavens, surrounding the siblings. They started being lifted from the ground towards the sky. Jada and Damian looked at the sky to see a lion shaped figure in the sky. "Wow..." The lion roared, causing the light around the siblings to brighten.

They shielded their eyes, looking away

They shielded their eyes, looking away. The light settled down, putting the siblings down softly. "Father! Don't leave us.." 'Protect them~' was the last thing they heard before everything went back to normal.

~Jada POV~

I watched as the lion in the sky disappeared, making the sky go back to normal like nothing happened. Me and Damian watched in surprise when the male lion said don't leave us. I watched as he put his head down sadly. I got up slowly, walking towards him. Damian told me to come back but I didn't listen. I walked slowly to him, putting my hand on his head. He looked at me with a surprised looked, making me smile at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I was surprised to feel his forearm wrap around me to return the hug. "What's your name?" I looked at the lion in shock, looking at Damian to see if he heard it. I screamed, falling on my butt looking at the lion in front of me. "Y-y-you just talked!" I yelled, shaking slightly.

He looked at me weird. "Of course, every animal can talk here" "but how can we understand you?" Damian asked, helping me up. "My father...for some reason he wanted you to understand us.." he said sadly, looking at the sky. "My name is Jada and this is my big brother Damian" I said, smiling. "What's yours?" "My name is Simba, I'm the king of the pridelands" he said before looking behind him at the lionesses. "The one with the beige fur is my mother and former queen, Sarabi and the one with the cream fur is my mates mother, Sarafina" they smiled at us, nodding their heads. I waved at them shyly while Damian nodded back.

"Come on Jada, we have to keep going" Damian said, going to get our suitcases. "But Damian..." "no buts Jada we need to go" he cuts me off, bringing his suitcase to give to me. "Where will you go? We know these lands like the back of our paws and there's no human villages anywhere near here" Ms.Sarabi said.

Damian started walking off, but stopped when Mr.Simba got in front of him. "It's getting late and The hyenas will be back soon. Why don't you come with us?" He asked, looking at him. "Also, my father told us to protect you" Damian looked at the lions in front of us, then looked at me. I gave him a pledging look, giving him puppy eyes. (🥺 I did not know I had this! It's soooo cuteeee!!)

He groaned, giving in. "Fine! We'll go with you" I smiled, cheering. "Yay!" The lions smiled, chuckling softly. "Then we must be going, it's getting dark and I'm sure Nala is worried" ms. Sarafina said, walking ahead of us. we all followed her, me and Damian taking up the rear. I looked at Damian In worry. ''Damian.. are you ok'' he didn't answer me, instead he swayed falling to the ground but I caught him before he could hit the ground, ''Damian!'' I yelled worried, holding him tightly. The lions heard my yell and quickly rushed over, looking over him. ''Zazu, go get Rafiki and meet us at pride rock, tell him its urgent and to please hurry'' Simba said to the blue hornbill, who nodded and quickly flew in the other direction.

''Damian please wake up'' I said, turning him around. I gasped at how much blood was on his  chest. ''Damian..'' I teared up, looking at him. 'h-he said it wasn't serious.. t-that he was fine..'' I thought to myself, clenching my hands tightly.  ''Jada?'' ''why didn't he tell me it was this bad!? h-he said he was fine.. t-that they didn't hurt him that bad!'' I cried, putting my head in my hands crying loudly.

One of the lions  nudged my arm, which made me turn around and hugged them tightly around their neck, crying into it. "He's going to be fine Jada, our shaman is the best in the pridelands" Sarabi's voice said. I looked up at her with tear filled eyes. "H-he's gonna be fine.." she nodded her head, smiling softly. "Let's get him to pride rock, rafiki will meet us there" Simba said, putting Damian on his back with sarafina's help.

I sighed, wiping my eyes

I sighed, wiping my eyes. "O-ok.." I stood up, following them to the weird rock thingy we was going to originally. "T-this is the rock we w-was coming to...before the hyenas attacked us.." I said, watching as Simba went up the ramp. ''come on dear'' Sarabi said, looking at me. I slowly followed her up the ramp, looking around in amazement as I saw all the lionesses.

''cool...'' I whispered to my self. Sarabi nudged my back, ushering me to go into the cave. when we got there Simba was nuzzling a lioness with creamy fur, light cream muzzle and underbelly. she had a cub in her front paw, to which Simba licked lovingly. I looked around the cave, spotting a unconscious Damian laying on Sarafina side. I rushed over to him, laying my head down on his tummy. I curled up into a ball, looking up at his bruised face. I flinched when a rough tongue when over my face. I looked to see it was Sarafina. "Why don't you get some rest, Rafiki will be here soon" I nodded, closing my eyes and letting darkness take me.

______________________________________________________________________________
Hope you like the story so far!✌️✌️

Happy New Years!!!!