Chapter 7: From Today, He Could Only Live On As A Woman

Start from the beginning

After having lived under one roof together for so long, this was the first time An Yize had a difficulty breathing.

Consequently, his voice lacked the usual indifference and carried a faintly discernible gentleness, "Jian Jian?"

Su Jian actually wanted to reject this nickname, but when he thought they had to play act at being deeply in love in front of others, he felt it would be bad if they didn't get into the habit and accidentally had a slip of the tongue. Plus, 'Jian Jian' was much better than 'wife' or 'wifey' so he did his best to endure the explosion of goosebumps. Su Jian looked up. As he silently ridiculed-Does An Yize have to be so prince-like?-he said, "I have something to say to you."

"Say it."

Su Jian looked straight at An Yize. "I just had a thought. We are in a contract marriage and destined to break up. Shouldn't we promise each other that we definitely won't fall in love with one another?"

An Yize didn't speak immediately.

Su Jian yelled in his heart: Look! Look! This guy really isn't a good guy. Fortunately, I realized this early enough and nipped it in the bud just in time......

"I won't fall for you."

Su Jian froze.

An Yize calmly added, "So you can relax."

sh*t! This was clearly the answer I wanted, but why is it that hearing An Yize express it has puts me in a bad mood?

Su Jian extremely angrily said, "You better remember what you've just said!"

An Yize nodded, "Alright."

Su Jian was oddly even more out of sorts. Anyway, he'd already gotten the answer he'd wanted. Su Jian didn't want to hang around and get more upset so he didn't speak further, only turned around and hopped away.

"Ouch! Ah!"

Su Jian hadn't even hopped two steps before stumbling and falling to the ground in neat order.

An Yize hurriedly ran over to help him up. "Did you get injured anywhere from your fall?"

I, your father, shouted so woefully. Is it possible I didn't injure myself in the fall? Su Jian angrily glared at An Yize. Unfortunately, the physiological response of his tears surfacing completely hid the anger in his eyes. In An Yize's eyes, it only looked like misery. "It hurts......"

An Yize carried him onto the couch gently. "Let me see. Where are you hurt?"

Su Jian pointed at his formerly uninjured leg with a small bit of anxiety. He already had one broken leg; this other leg better not be broken as well. Otherwise, he wouldn't even be able to hop around anymore, and would only be able to roll all over.

An Yize held Su Jian's bruised knee and carefully examined it. "It shouldn't be too bad. It will get better if we put some ointment on it."

He stood after he finished speaking.

Su Jian sat on the couch with bared legs. Su Jian watched him get the first aid box then watched as An Yize took out the ointment and applied it to him.

"Ss-"

"Endure it for a moment. It won't hurt after the ointment has been applied."

Su Jian obediently stayed still. As he watched the half-crouching An Yize carefully applied the medicinal ointment, he filled with mixed feelings.

He felt that from the time after learning he was in a fake marriage to An Yize, it seemed as if this damned love rival had somehow become... less of an eyesore.

"An... Yize."

An Yize looked up.

Su Jian twisted his head away and didn't look at him. He awkwardly said, "Th-Thanks!"

An Yize looked at her red face and quivering long eyelashes. He was struck speechless for a while before saying, "I'll send you back to your room."

"Huh?" Su Jian was stupefied, then felt his body suddenly become lighter. He had already being picked up by An Yize in a horizontal carry.

Why princess carry or something like that so often?! Su Jian knew both his legs were injured and he couldn't hop, so he could only rely on An Yize now. This felt completely humiliating. He couldn't help burying his face to cover it up.

Thus, An Yize felt a hot little face nestling into his bare chest.

An Yize's expression involuntarily darkened.

He carried Su Jian into her room and put her on the bed. He glanced at the person who, because of her movement had exposed her white panties, yet he didn't even check it out a bit. An Yiz slightly turned his gaze and said, "I'm going."

Su Jian was still feeling embarrassed from being princess-carried so An Yize heard the other's low, bashful, "En."

An Yize paused for a bit then turned and left.

..............

After An Yize left, Su Jian laid on the bed, feeling bored to death. He thought for a while, then decided to slowly move and with much difficulty was able to get to the computer and go online.

He was just surfing the forums when he accidentally saw a post about transgendered people. Su Jian immediately froze.

Right! Even though he had become a woman, he could go through a sex change to become a man again!

Thus, Su Jian began to excitedly research all related information.

He looked for a while, then his enthusiasm slowly cooled.

After all, from the body's perspective, a sex change was not such a simple matter.

Of course, what was more important was that his current body wasn't really his.

He didn't know whether the real Su-girly was dead or, like him, had been reborn into someone else's body. Since he was occupying and using Su-girly's body and, luckily, was able to live on, he should cherish her body for her and not destroy it.

Plus, Su-girly had friends and family. He needed to be considerate of them.

Su Jian sucked in a deep breath, shut the computer, and laid back down on his bed.

It looked like he had no chance now of ever becoming a man again.

Therefore, he needed to face reality.

From today, he could only live on as a woman.

From now on, he was no longer Su Jian.

From now on, she was Su Jian.