The Inevitable

After a couple hours of sliding, swimming,  pigging out and Jack sneaking treats and drinks out of the park store, the couple were on their way.  Wet and giggling like two kids, they flopped into her car and sped off.

"I bought dinner." he smiled, holding up some hot dogs, burgers and several two liters of soda. Adara's eyes widened.

"How the hell did you do that?"

He wiggled his red eyebrows. "Magic, my dear." He put the loot down and placed one hand over her leg, leaning in close enough to say low in her ear. "Where do we go from here?"

Adara felt a rush from her head to her rapidly swelling crotch. She blushed and said without looking at him. "Home, unless you had somewhere closer in mind." Jack chuckled and kissed her neck.

"I like the way you think."

The sky was now dark, and Adara remembered a place she'd taken her last date from the goth club five years ago before the loser broke up with her. Good way to get somewhere fast, and get some petty revenge. "Let's go to the park." Jack squeezed her leg and they drove off. It didn't take long before they were pulling into the thankfully empty parking lot. The canopy of big trees made it even darker, and there were no streetlights to shine a spotlight on them. The cops didn't patrol this area much, but Adara didn't want to take chances. She turned off the car and said to Jack, "Last time I came here, I was wearing crotchless fishnets." Jack smirked and turned toward her, leaning closer.

"You're a kinky one,  aren't you? I like my women on the wild side." Adara was thankful he didn't press for details about her last date. Besides, they were both more than a little distracted by each other. "Allow me." he said, then somehow made the seat fold back.

"What other tricks do you do?" she asked, amused and impressed. Not to mention a little apprehensive. (seriously, what else COULD this guy do?)

"Some of this, some of that." he winked. Then he did something that made her gasp. In a flash, both their clothes had disappeared.

Adara's eyes were wide, and she was visibly startled. "WTF?" Jack laughed and pounced, pinning her to the car seat.

"Ta-daaa! How do you like me now, lemon drop?" He started nuzzling and licking her neck, which sent shivers through her body. She was drowning in the pleasurable sensations and couldn't answer. Only low moans escaped her lips, which prompted Jack to chuckle in his throat and say in a velvety voice "I thought so. Mmmm, you smell so good."

She came up for air between hot kisses to say "I'm glad you like my perfume."

Jack lifted his head and looked down at her with eyes half closed with lust. "It's not your perfume I'm talking about." Even if somebody had walked by at that moment, they wouldn't have been able to see inside the car because all the windows were steamed up. At this point, Adara didn't care who he was or where he was from. All that mattered was the moment. He had the silkiest skin she'd ever felt. He was thinking the same thing about her. She smelled so hot, tangy and sweet. The sweetest candy ever made. He didn't know if he wanted to eat her or make love to her. Adara's nostrils flared with the scent of him. It was intoxicating. A mixture of wine, musk and candy. No man she'd ever been with smelled like that. It was so arousing and made her senses reel. They parted between kisses and her eyes widened. Jack's tongue was hanging slightly out of his mouth and she  noticed it was striped with rainbow colors. She couldn't help but smile and say "Does the carpet match the drapes?"

Jack's response was a wide smile and pinch of her butt cheek. She squealed. "Why yes, it does!" His striped member rose to rub between her boobs and she could see that yes indeed, it was. Instinctively, she reached out to rub it and Jack's head lowered to  her neck, then her left breast to lick it in slow circles. She moaned softly. How did he know what she liked? It was like he could read her mind or something. The thought at the back of her mind that he could was unsettling.  Moving suddenly, he lifted both her legs until they were under his arms. His cock slithered into her wet vagina like a hungry snake. She gasped as he filled her, inch by inch. She felt a shudder go through him before he lowered himself to cover her, his head buried in her neck, his breath hot in her ear. Time stood still as he began his lustful dance inside her. Each time he pulled almost all the way out, torturously slow. The head of his cock brushed her swollen clit, sending her closer and closer to the edge. He pushed deeper and made small thrusts, this time the base of his cock rubbing her. Adara's head bent further back and her mouth opened, panting, showing how close she was. She squeezed her thighs around Jack's back and released around him violently, screaming loud and long. Her orgasm ended on a series of sharp hisses as he followed with his own climax, biting her neck hard enough to draw blood. It was only then when she started to catch her breath did she open her eyes to see she had pressed her nails hard into his back. There were scratches and points of blood along it. Jack didn't seem to notice and looked into her eyes before giving her a bloody kiss. They lay together for a long time, sweating, bleeding, and breathing into each other's necks. No words were exchanged in what seemed forever as they relished in the afterglow. This was the best date Adara could remember. Jack was thinking the same thing. He'd been with a lot of women, some demons and other immortals along with mortals, but this one had blown his mind. It wasn't just the act of sex, it was the way she made him feel. He couldn't explain it. His dark heart swelled with what, he couldn't say. She made him feel alive. And then...he woke up.

He was back in his bed at the abandoned carnival, drenched in sweat. He was back to his black and white colors. He was also thankfully alone. What in the name of all that's unholy just happened? he thought, his eyes slowly opening.