🆃🆆🅾

𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖊𝖑

I was woken up by a cry. I groan but got up to take care of my child, only to see the Alpha rocking him back and forth.

I panicked, jumped out of bed and ran over to them taking my baby from his arms. "D-don't touch h-him." I stuttered, afraid he'd try to take him away from me.

The Alpha sighed but gave a small smile. "Let's talk yeah?" He asked. "How long have I been out?" I countered. "One day. Now let's talk." I nodded and sat on the bed with my son.

I really need to name him, Andrew seems like a good name. "Where did you come from?" He asked, I gulped but said nothing. "We need to know if you wanna get home to your mate."

"No!!" I yelled. "I don't want to go back to him! He'll take Andrew away!! They'll kill me!!" I yelled before I could stop myself. Chase looked at me shocked. Andrew lets out a shrill cry causing me to jump. I gently rock him back and forth shushing him.

I lift him up to sniff his bum but he's clean. "Are you hungry?" I cooed at him. I lifted my shirt up and attached him to my right nipple. I had parenting classes before Andrew was born.

"What do you mean?" Chase asked. I glance up at him before going back to my baby. I shouldn't have said anything. There is no way he can find out. I just need to leave and go somewhere where no one can hurt me or Andy.

"I just wanna leave." I say to the alpha. "Seeing as you just gave birth a few hours ago, there's no way you can leave. Even when you're healed up you cannot leave. Not until I get answers." He explained.

There is no way I'm staying here. "You aren't my alpha! You can't tell me what to do!!" I whisper-yelled at him.

He growls at my disrespect. "You are on MY pack land. You WILL follow my rules and do as I say!!" He yelled in his alpha voice causing me to whimper and show my neck in submission.

I may have been born from an alpha, but I took after my mother-who is a beta-
His voice had no effect on Andrew though.

Andrew is an alpha pup which means he'll grow faster then normal pups.

"Yes, sir." I replied, my voice shaking. His eyes softened. "I'm sorry." He said. I stayed quiet. Not wanting to anger him more. "What's your name?" He asked trying to loosen the tension. "Daniel, yours?"

"Chase, oh! And I wanna formally apologize for my beta's actions. He's just really protective of the pack." Ch- Alpha Chase said.

"It's ok, really." I said. Alpha Chase opened is mouth to speak but was interrupted by someone barging in the room.

"Dad! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Said probably the hottest guy ever. He has black hair and pretty silver eyes. Damn, he's even hotter than my ex-mate whose name shall never be spoken again.

"Lashton! I'm in the middle of a important discussion! What do you want!!" Alpha said in his alpha voice.

"The Silver Fangs Pack entered our pack land demanding we hand over what's theirs or a war will start!" He exclaimed with a pissed expression. My face paled at the name. They must've found out I was here!

"I need to leave." I declared getting up while still holding a sleeping Andrew in my hands. "What?! No! You still haven't healed." Alpha Chase said with a frustrated sigh.

Lashton was staring at me with a strange look. "Mate!!" He yelled. My eyes widened. "What?!" That's impossible! Unless.... The Moon Goddess gave me a second chance mate... No, not possible.
Lashton walked towards me, but I backed away causing him to growl. I pulled Andrew into me more, causing him to look down at him.