The Way You Shine

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna make KO get pregnant because, my subconscious couldn't bring myself to.

And I just not good at making people pregnant because of my other stories.ಠ_ಠ

KO pov
Dendy had came in and said, "You two should try to stay quiet next time" as she was grinning. Next time. NEXT TIME, MY BUTT?! Hey maybe, I did you a-. Then I felt a hand crash down on my booty. I bit my lip and my hands grasp the sheets. I look over at the time. Jerid, am I seeing correctly? Do that clock say 3:44am. HAHAHA! *snort x2*

I had laid down on the other side and closed my eyes. I decided to visit Jerid, when I had got there I had knocked on the door. He had opened the door with wide arms.

What Jerid looks like

"Hey mate, like my new hoodie?" He said with I smile I retired it and said "Yeah! Where'd you get it? "You know when you and your mom was at the mall and you seen this hoodie you had imagined whereing it and it popped up on the floor!" He says with his Australian accent. He was lucky to be Australian. "Ohh know I remeber!" Not really thinking about it. "Come inside" It was oddly clean, but whenever I usually came in it was all dirty and messy. "So what you wanna do?" I say.

"We can play some videos game" He says. "Sure!" I replied. "I've got a lot of games, and when I say alot I mean ASSLOAD lots!" I had giggle at his statement. "Just pull out four and let me pick" I replied. "Minecraft, Crocadile wrestling, Paper Mario, and last but not least Cuphead." Hmm all of those are good games! "I choose Minecraft!" "Mk, mate"

Benji's POV
As Jerid and where sitting on red and blue bean bags So they both load into the game. "Ok so the first thing we should do is get wood" "No No No the animals are supposed to be first because of hunger." Jerid stated. "Then you go get the food and I'll get the wood!" KO had said optimisticly. "K" As both boys had went there separate ways it was about to be sunset. "Hey!" KO had said yelling

"Huh?" Jerid said as he turned around for a second. "THERES A WHOLE PACK OF SPIDERS CHASING ME!!!" "K then let's r- AHH SHIT!" Jerid had said running and KO had caught up. "Need to dig a hole into the ground!" KO had said. KO KOO! A voice had shouted. "Well bye mate, see you... Whenever!" Jerid said in a waving motion.

TKO POV
I was shaking KO awake because it was morning. This isn't like him to sleep so late! "M-" Anddd... That he runs off again. He had came back with a smiling Dendy. "Hey, TKO I hope you know today is KO's birthday right?

Cliffhanger! Mwah ha ha ha. ⁽⁽◝( •௰• )◜⁾⁾₍₍◞( •௰• )◟₎₎ I'm such an asshole. We'll see you all tomorrow

Bai~💜💙