Realization

So hello everyone that bothers to read this the part when Dendy was talking was real but after that it was a dream OK.

TKO POV
I had put my head down in embarrassment and had said emotionlessly. How long have we been here. Enid, Rad, KO, and Dendy had shrugged. WAIT WHEN DID DENDY GET HERE. "A few minutes ago 7 minutes ago to be exact." So d-did I do something. WAIT WHY DID I STUTTER. "Hmmm...well you where pushing me down on you lap hardly" KO had spoke up. I had imagined him in this while he was talking.

I had blushed by this thought and KO had confusion written all on his face

KO POV
I don't know why his face was red so I had tilted my head to the side to look confused. Then I had turned and got off him to look for Enid and Rad. "Hey Enid wanna see if I can cook better than u!" Rad exclaimed. "No one can cook better than me!" Enid yelled back. Then I walk in and say. "Wanna have a cook off?!"

Enid POV
I had heard KO say "wanna have a cook off?!" And being as cool person as I already am I say sure. So I had called TKO and Dendy out of the break room and hear one of them say. "Come on TKO tell KO you lov-" TKO tapped her shoulder to look. And then they saw me I had turned into a log and ran off giggling.

Rad POV
Why is Enid giggling? I had said "Hey Enid what's so funny?", then she had whispered to me "TKO LIKES KO!" NANI! Ohhhh~ Imma blackmail him for punching me out of orbit. So we should start the Cook off.

TO BE CONTINUED~?

SORRY IT SO SHORT ITS 3:28 AND IM TIRED. Hey at least I updated
I love you guys so much hope u enjoyed

Bai~💕