Wait, WHAT?!

Be warned there is a Daddy kink in this so I warned you

KO POV
I was still in the bed next to TKO. Man my head is killing me. I start to drift off to sleep but then something in my stomach tells me to stay awake. I start to loose control of my body and start to rub myself against TKO. "MGH~💕" I think what I did was moan. I get up to my feet and see that my eyes are tinted a purple-ish color. Then I wash my face with face trying to make my face lease hot. I go back into the bed next to him then I feel that I loose myself again and I tried to make myself stop. "O-ohh mMh MGT~💕" I get up or force myself to because my body wants to do it some more but I don't.

Hmm maybe I should go talk to Mom, she might know what's wrong! I thought to myself so I walk over to her room. It's 7:46am so she must be awake. Yes! She in the living room! "Hey good morning Mom!" Hey sweetie glad that your awake, but are you feeling to good your face is all red?" "Yeah, umm that's what I came to talk about, whenever I get close to TKO my body do wierd stuff I don't control." "Oh sweetie, I guess it's time we have 'the talk' follow me." We start to go up to my moms room I start to worry am I in trouble?! No ya dumb ass! Was all I thought before she closed the door and locked it. "Well kiddo, you are an Omega and well your body has urges so it takes over are you understanding?" "Uh huh, but I thought you said I was and Alpha." I responded. "Well your in heat and you have to well I have to go away for 4 days on a mission for P.O.I.N.T, take these pill and try to stay away from TKO, ok hunny?" "Wait, WHAT why!?" "Do you want those feeling to go away?" "Yes ok I understand but how long will this last." "Two months"she said. I hug her "Bye Mom be safe on your trip."

She unlocked the door and I bolted out of the door just to run into TKO.
DANGIT just my luck " Hey what you got there" "um uh I got some TYLENOL, yeah Tylenol!" I ran off clearly trying to hurry up and take one. "Ok mom I'll watch them, bye!" He closed the door I'm so glad Dendy and CB was here. "Hey KO, do you know what smells like spa-" I had ran away blushing hiding under the bed, "Greetings KO what are you hiding from?" "If I tell you will you promise not to tell noone?" "Promise

Dendy's POV
Hmm, I wonder what this secret is?! "Well you have to lock the door and get under here." I do both of those stop actions and go under with him. He had said. "Well um I am uh uh, IM AN OMEGA AND IN HEAT!" He says loud enough for me to hear. By his voice I could tell he was gonna cry "-a-and I ha-have to stay away from T-TKO!" "That's nothing to be afraid of, it your first time?" "YES!" He had exclaimed. "Well all that means is that you should just stay a far distance away from TKO because he's an Alpha and he could smell you, if he does he will try to have sex with you, or mate you, do you have any pills." "Mhm" he replied "HEY CAN I COME IN MY ROOM, Geez!" We scurry from under the bed and I whisper to KO "When I open the door run out I'll hide your pills!" So we do everything is needed and then I open the door. He came in and KO did move, but infact he came closer! I had to push him out of the door "DADDY I WANT YOU~!" KO exclaimed. "Umm Dendy what's wrong with him?!" TKO and CB says. Lie Lie lie is what I'm thinking but when I was about to say someone more like someone moaning out TKO's name like "Please Daddy TKO I need you~" and "TKO mhm~" I was somewhat concerned but TKO look like he had seen some die.

TKO POV
"Please Daddy TKO I need you~, TKO mhm~!" What the heck why is he doing that? "Hey let him in I wanna talk to him!" I say "YOU CAN'T!" She says annoyed. I've never seen her like that. "Why not he's my brother?" I retaliate back. "Hey CB y-you go talk to him" Dendy said. "My pleasure!" He said. "WHAT ABOUT ME?!" I say. "I will tell you but you have to promise not to tell a single soul!"She says "K, I won't know tell me!" She had locked the door and went into the bathroom with was in our room. "KO's in heat he's omgea" She whispered. So many thoughts where going through my head it started to hurt. "Mom told me he was also and Alpha?" I sheepishly smile. "And he wants you to 'mate' him, or let me simply put this, he wants you to have sex with him."