Before You Read

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to include a few disclaimers & things to keep in mind before you read Prove Me Wrong. It's nothing serious, but things I still figure are worth a mention!

> First and foremost, the timeline is a little bit wonky. What I mean by this is the timeline that the story follows does not match what actually happened! But, this is fiction, so I'm allowed to do that :)

> The reader in this series uses she/her pronouns.

> I've never been to Ohio, and therefore know nothing about what people do there/what the weather is like/what grocery stores people go to/etc. All of this information is based off of where I live, and it may not be entirely accurate! (But again, this is fiction, so I can do that.)

> The point of view switches between chapters. This should be pretty obvious because it will either be written in second person (you) or first person (I) depending on who the chapter is focused on. Even chapters will be Tyler's point of view and odd will be yours/the reader's, with the exception of the prologue, which is also reader's point of view.

> There are recurring themes of anxiety and depression within this series, so please be wary when reading (there will still be individual warnings on the chapters). I know everyone experiences these differently, but like all other fics, they are based on my own experiences with mental health.

> I'm not sure if this is clearly mentioned anywhere in the series, but this takes place during 2011/the Regional at Best era. This also means the reader & Tyler are about 20/21!

Ok, I think that's everything! Enjoy Prove Me Wrong :)