Friday, 1 PM

As Sho approached the bench outside their club room, Budo saw this and stuck his legs up, sticking his tongue out at him. "Budooo, come on! Not again!" He whined, waving his arms around by his sides, chopsticks at hand.

Budo persisted, trying to eat his bento while holding back a laugh. Shima and Mina, on the other hand, were howling at their own jokes right next to them. "Pfffft, you look like that one meme where it's like-" Shima interrupted herself, letting out a giggle, "-like 'ah shit, here we go again!'" Mina started to snicker, fanning herself with the bento lid in an attempt to cool herself down. Sho and Budo glanced at each other, shrugged, then glanced at the two girls. 

"We have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yep, not a clue."

"That's because you're uncultured swines!!!" Shouted Juku from across the hallway, getting a few confused looks from the art club. The two martial arts girls continued their laughing fit. 

Shima wiped her eyes as if she'd been crying. "No wonder you two hang out all the time, you're practically made for each other if you don't know what memes are." Budo and Sho both froze a little; Budo glanced at the other boy, swearing to himself that he saw pink in his cheeks.

"I already tried showing them memes, Shima, they just don't get it. Some just aren't as clever-" Mina folded her arms smugly, before Sho interjected.

"Oh, are you seriously gonna start this now, Mina?" Sho had his hands on his hips, lips curled into a smile. "Just you wait until after class, I am going to whoop your ass." 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Kunin. Budo's moved now." Mina motioned him to sit down.

Budo patted the seat beside him, and Sho took it, opening his bento. He was just about to eat when he stopped, turned to his friend, and pulled a face. Budo chuckled, and Sho quickly swiped at his bandana. "That's for being an asshole and not letting me sit down!" He hollered, stuffing it into his pocket.

"Fine. But if I don't have that back by the end of today, you won't be able to fight Mina when i'm finished with you." Budo argued,crossing his arms.

Sho fake gasped, "Are you threatening me, Masuta?"

Juku leaned across to the other bench and watched them, puzzled. "I honestly can't tell whether they're being serious or flirting." Budo and Sho gaped at them and Shima choked on her water, making it come out of her nose. Mina exploded into a fit of giggles.

"Juku! Look what you did! You broke Mina!" Mina clasped her hand over her mouth, laughing hysterically. "I'm taking her to the bathroom before the student council comes for us.." Mina only nodded, and wheezed quietly as she was being dragged away by Juku and a soaked Shima. There was a silence, and an awkward atmosphere between the two boys. It wasn't until they heard Mina being scolded for her loudness that they lost their composure, breaking into a storm of giggles themselves, forgetting that their feelings even existed. 

It had been an eventful lunchtime, but it made one person's feelings very clear towards them. She signed off the letter, and posted it through his locker. 

4 PM

Budo hummed to himself as he exited the locker area. It was strange, he almost always had a spare gi, but it was nowhere to be seen. he was just about to go up the stairs when two voices stopped him.