3 - Spin the Bottle

Start from the beginning

He knocked on the door. "You ready?"

"Yes!" She left the room. "And? Do I look like I love to party?"

She turned around. She was wearing a black dress with small cherries, and with a cleavage that made her look five years older. 

He wished he had told her it was some Eskimo party. It felt like he was taking his little sister to a party and he didn't want one of his brothers to make out with her. He wouldn't be surprised if she was a virgin. 

When she stared questioningly at him with her large blue eyes, he nodded quickly. "Yeah, you look fine."

He headed to the front door and handed her a helmet. 

"Ooh, we're taking your bike?" She looked so enthusiast that she was about to burst. 

As soon as she sat behind him, she wrapped her arms so tight around him that he could barely breathe. 

"Oh I'm a little scared," she giggled. "But don't hold back! I love speed!"

He wanted to give her a reassuring pat on the leg, but quickly pulled back his hand when he felt her skin. Quickly, he started the bike. 

Even before he had left the street, she pressed her cheek against his back. He felt her waist against his back and the thought that she was sitting so close to him without wearing pants, made him hard. Ashamed he tried to ignore it; although he usually enjoyed fantasizing about women, it felt wrong to think about his roommate like that. She wasn't underage – but it felt like she was. 

The tension didn't leave his body before they reached the clubhouse and Jamie had gotten off the bike. With shining eyes she walked past the row of bikes. "Oh, they all look so cool! But yours is the most beautiful of all!"

Hesitating, his eyes shot to hers, but he saw nothing but honesty in them. When their hands were bumping as they walked over to the entrance, he quickly slipped them into his pockets. Daphne was quick in drawing conclusions and he wasn't in the mood for drama. 

Inside the clubhouse a cheering crowd was waiting. He looked at her from the corner of his eye – her smile was so wide that the corners of her mouth seemed to tear out any moment. 

"Hi everyone!" she yelled without scruples. "I'm Jamie! Juice is my roomie!" She wrapped an arm around his waist. "I'm so happy to meet you all!"

And she was gone. 

She disappeared in the crowd and started to talk to whoever crossed her path. Quickly, Juice went to the bar. 

"Little mistake, huh?" Chuckling, Chibs sat down next to him. "That Jamie's a lot more girly than expected."

Juice nodded to the prospect who handed him a glass. "Well, she's not only more girly. I've never met such an tiresome person in my life."

Chibs smirked. "Told ye it was a bad idea Juicy-boy. Now ye stuck with er."

"I'll stay as much at Daphne's as I can. I'm sure she'll be so bored she's gone within two weeks."

His friend chuckled. "Something tells me she's gonna visit you." He nodded to the side; Jamie danced towards them. Her dance moves looked ridiculous, but it fitted her. "You wanna dance with me, roomie?"

He raised his glass. "Gonna have a drink first."

"And you, unknown man?" She offered Chibs her hand. 

"Sure lassie." He gave Juice a wink. 

Before the Scot walked away, Juice grabbed his upper arm. "She's off limits for all of you."