Going Back Home

Annie'sPov:

I woke up in a car.I look to my side and see Hayden driving.I had only Hayden's sweater no bra or underwear.

Hayden:Good morning my luv.
Annie:Good morning babe.
Hayden:Were on our way home.
Annie:-nods- Did you just wake up?
Hayden:Yeah,20 minutes ago.I picked our stuff up,we were naked lol.I put my clothes on and I put you on my sweater and carried you to the car.
Annie:Oh,well we leave today.
Hayden:I know my luv,but we can FaceTime everyday.
Annie:I would love that.

As I focus on the busy roads I got a text.

Sorority Squad💗

KenZieg
Annie!

LaurenOrl
Wya hoe

IndiMassari
Well that's one way of
saying hello.

JayHoe
Annie where are you?

                                                                       AnnieGrace
Heyy,I'm with Hayden.I'm
fine.

KenZieg
What did you guys
do? 😏

LaurenOrl
Spill girly

                                                                    AnnieGrace
Nothing.Just a little picnic
and some other stuff.

IndiMassari
Stuff?What stuff girlll

JayHoe
Stuff? She means she had sex you hoes.

Kenzie
WTF AHHHHHH

LaurenOrl
OUUU GET SOME
                                                                    AnnieGrace
Lol,I'll see you girls in a bit.

                         End Of Text

I put my phone down and look at the road.As I see the cars,I felt a hand rest on my inner thigh.I look up and I see Hayden focusing on the road.So I grabbed his hand took a picture.

AnnieGraceL

Liked by HaySummerall,Kenzie,JohnE and 879 others

AnnieGraceL: He mine 💜🔐

HaySummerall:Your mine. 🔐💙
AnnieGraceL:^^^,I know,now focus on the road!🙃💜
Kenzie:He better treat you good!😭💛
JohnE:Treat my guy good Ann's.🙌🏼💙💜
AnnieGraceL:^^^Oh I will.😂

———————————————————————————-

I lay his hand back on my inner thigh.I began to stare at his hand but I got interrupted.

Hayden:You goof,why you staring at my hand?
Annie:Because my boyfriend is loving.
Hayden:I'm great,I can finally call you mine.
Annie:-smiles- Me too.

I look back at the road and started to feel my eyes getting heavy.And that's when I fell asleep.

-1 hour later-

Hayden:Bebe.
Annie:Mm?
Hayden:Were here at your house?
Annie:-looks at Hayden- When your done packing come over. -unbuckles belt-
Hayden:Okay.

He kissed me and I kissed back.It was passionately and it was short.I pull away and get out.

Hayden:I love you.

Those words.I've been waiting for those words to come out of his mouth a long time.

Annie:I love you too.

I close the door and walk away.I watch the car leave and I turn away.I walked up the porch,and open the door.When I open it I see luggage's.

Annie:-closes door-
Girls:-running down the stairs-
Kenzie:Tell me what happen!
Indiana:What stuff?!
Jayden:Oh my god.
Lauren:Every detail hoe!
Indiana:Stop! Why are you wearing those clothes?

I look down at my outfit and see I'm only wearing Hayden's sweatshirt.Great.

Annie:We went to the Hollywood sign,we had a picnic,he asked me to be his girlfriend,we had sex,we woke up,he dressed me up,I have no underwear,no bra,just his sweater. -nervously chuckles- Good bye!

I began walk up the stairs and head to my room.The girls followed me asking questions of what happened. I was kind of annoyed.As I made my way to my door I stopped.

Annie:You know,if you interested in what happened yesterday,call Hayden he can tell you.

I open my door and heard Lauren say "I'm calling that piece of shit",and they follow her downstairs.I laughed a little at what she said because she a clown.

I grab a towel and head to the bathroom.Once I turned on everything I did this,did that blah blah blah.I headed out and changed into something more comfortable because this is the outfit I'm gonna wear for the drive.I put on some leggings and a sweater that said "Thrasher".I then began the boring part,packing my clothes.This time I only packed 1 luggage because I still had ton of clothes back home.

Ahhhh,I'm done packing!I mean it only took me 35 minutes actually.You know what whatever,I grabbed my luggaged,my phone,my mini backpack and headed out.I go downstairs and see the girls acting strange.Goofs.

Annie:I'm finished packing.It actually took 35 minutes which I'm suprised.
Kenzie:So you were a moaning mess last night? -smirks-
Lauren:You were yelling out "Daddyyyyy" and "Hayyyden"? -smirks-
Indiana:You couldn't walk because he destroyed you? -smirks-
Jayden:Did you enjoyed him being in you? -smirks-

At this point I was red as a damn tomato.Hayden said all that shit to them?I fell embarrassed as hell.When he comes I decided to ignore him just for that.

Annie: I- um I- well I-
All:-laughs-
Annie:Just because of that,I'm gonna ignore him when he comes. -smirks-

Ding.New message from "Hayden💜🔐".

Annie:Speaking of Hayden.

Hayden💜🔐

Hayden
Babyyy
Seen
My luv?
Seen
Princess!
Seen
My everything :,(
Seen
Babygirlllll,
Seen
Bebe stop playing these
games on me. 😩
Seen
Mi Corazón were on
our way.

End Of Text

Annie:The guys are coming,I'm going to my room.
All:-squeals-

You probably thing ignoring Hayden isn't the best thing but what he told the girls what happened yesterday wasn't cool.I left my luggage along with the girls,grabbed my phone and headed up to my room.I decided I'd ignore him and see what he'd do.

End Of Chapter😩
905 words
xoxo
(Please vote and comment💙)