chapter 1

It was the end of winter break and students were ready for school. Everyone was ready excluding  Choi San. San was someone who didn't care about anything and just enjoy himself. It was Monday and San was still in bed. Suddenly a ray of light shone upon his face. He groaned at the sudden disturbance and turned to the other side but his sleep was interrupted once again when his mom came in. "Wake up sannie" his mom said with a soft voice while shaking him slightly. San groaned again while slowly sitting up. "Go take a bath and come downstairs. You don't want to be late on the first day, right?" His mother said before exiting the room. San groaned for the nth time before getting up and making his way towards the bathroom.

After his shower, he came out with a towel around his waist. He picked out some clothes which consisted of blue  ripped jeans along with a white shirt and a black hoodie. Then he did his hair,slid on his sneakers and went downstairs. In the dining room, there sat his brother, Jongho, having his breakfast peacefully. San went and sat near him. San started having his breakfast that his mother just gave him. After finishing,they both said goodbye to their mother and made their way to San's car. On their way,they listened to their favourite band, BTS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi. It's me your favourite writer(😂...I need some love. Bare with me y'all)
Anyways I hope you enjoy this really really short chapter. I promise that I will try my best to make it longer for the next chapter. And I'm sorry for grammar errors again.
I love youuuu❤