"Which one?" I asked back.

"The usual of course.." she answered, smiling. I nod and stood up to get the cap in my room. I noticed that she has no prepared jacket so I get my smallest jacket that will fit her.

I gave her my baseball cap that has my power badge and name as its design when I got back. The I placed on her shoulder the jacket I got. It was a black baseball jacket with orange sleeves and blue and white collar, the one I wore before.

"Are all your softball uniforms number 88?" DO-hyung asked her while she's tying her hair up. She was wearing a blue and white nike fastpitch softball pants and a white sleeveless jersey with blue linings, blue number 88 at the back, blue with red 'EAGLES' letters and their logo.

"Aniyo, I have two number 3 uniforms." she answered and put on my cap.

"Let's go. I'm late." she said and we leave.

"Why didn't you argue about us watching your game?" I asked as we got off the car and met Taeyeon-noona with Amber-noona. We're here at the Jamsil Baseball Stadium,.

"Because I need a ride and I'm late. See you later..!!" she said and waved at us. She run off when she saw her teammates.. This was a game between the Yonsei Eagles and Ewha Angels. We chose the seat behind the catcher. 

"There's so many people today." Taeyeon-noona said.

"From what I've heard, this is a championship game. So maybe that's why there's so many people." Baekhyun-oppa answered. A few minutes late, the game started.

"She's not a starting player?" Amber-noona asked.

"No. She's a sub-pitcher, noona." I answered.

We focused on the game. It was now the fifth inning out of ten and the score was closed but Angels were two homes ahead.

"Announcement. Eagles change of pitcher. Now pitching number 88, Marasigan." The announcer said after a long whistle.

"Omo.. She's gonna play now..." Taeyeon-noona and Amber-noona said. They gave her two shots to practice her pitching.

"That's a ball right Sehunnie?" Baekhyun-hyung asked and I nod.

"Ne. Why is she giving a ball?" I asked. The game started again. 

"It's all ball. She's letting their oponent to be on bases. Jean-ah, what are you doing." Amber-noona said, frustrated. All the bases have runners and there's no outs. Then I smirked. I got it. I know what she's doing. 

"Why are you smirking Sehunnie? Aren't you worried? They might loose on the game." TAeyeon-noona told me.

"Ani. Just watch Noona." I said, still looking at her. She look at the audience looking for someone I think. Then when she saw us, she smiled and nod. Then playball again. She gave a fastball that was a strike.

The game ended with the Eagles as champions. Baekhyun-hyung, I and Jean were now on our way to the place were the other members are waiting after we stop at the SM Building were Taeyeon and Amber-noona got off. Jean was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder when we arrived.

"Yah.. Bubble Milk, wake up. Ireona.. We're here." I said shaking her slightly.

"I still wonder why she never got mad of you when you wake her up." Baekhyun-hyung said while watching me wake her.

"Maybe because we're both morning persons and that I'm her boyfriend... Yah.. Bubble Milk Ireona!!!" I said and shake her again. She groaned but opened her eyes.

"Where are we?" she asked. We just smiled at her.

"I'll go first." Baekhyun-hyung said and left.