Audrey Potter comes into town

Kays POV:

We apparated onto the sidewalk somewhere and then Newt and the lady grabbed the muggle and started walking. I just kept along with it because, to be honest, I was kinda worried about what to do for tonight. As we persistently walked I asked, "Hey lady, what is your name again? I never caught it the first time."

She looked at me with distaste before replying, "Tina Goldstein."

I made a quick note of the name and continued walking. We came to a stop after a while, and right when Tina was about to say something a woman bumped into me. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going and I..."

I looked at the woman and recognized who she was, "...Kay, Kay Sail is that you after these long few months?"

I did an enthusiastic nod of my head to my best friend Audrey Potter.

Someone cleared their throat and glared at us. As you can guess it was Tina. "Everybody," I called out, "this is my best friend Audrey Potter. She is known to be sarcastic and bossy so don't get on her bad side...OOF! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I asked once I turned around it was my bestie who hit me aside my head with her purse. I rolled my eyes at her and said, "Sorry, I thought they deserved a heads up."

"So Kay I was going to visit you at the..." She looked around clearly not wanting to embarrass me about living at an orphanage, "your house..." She continued.

I looked her in the eye and said, "I don't live there anymore. I am old enough to make my own decisions. Although I shouldn't act so rashly, it is so hard to when Marie Lu acts like a ding-bat all the time."

She smiled brightly and said, "That's good for you. I've always told you that you could stay with me. We are basically soul sisters!" She giggled. "Now who are all of these people?"

Tina stepped up and left Newt to hold the man by himself. "I am Tina Goldstein," she said pointing to herself, "The man in blue robes is Newt Scamander." She pointed at him. "And then, the hurt man is Jacob Kowalski."

Audrey nodded and looked at me. She gave a look that I could read so well. One that showed pity and silently offered me a place. (Because we all know with our bestie we all have that one look and know what the other is thinking, and this just happens to be theirs.)

Tina grabbed my arm quite roughly and pulled. "Sorry Ms. Potter, but we have somewhere to be."

Audrey glared at her for acting so rudely and replied, "Maybe I could be of assistance then."

They had a glaring competition before we continued to walk to our destination.