Another Aim

Aside from the fact that they are still surprised for encountering a bulletproof normal looking car, they would have never expected that the girls inside it are prepared to take them on.

Yes, the Mo family may be one of the richest family in the Phi country, but it does not mean that even the friends of the daughter's family could own a bulletproof car. That does not really make any sense.

Presidents, government officials, bosses and only important people are the ones with this type of special vehicle and not college students!

"Crack!"

"Ah!"

The sound of the back car mirror almost shattering and the man who was hurt was heard inside the car.

Before they can comprehend how pampered rich people are, one of them was already shot in the shoulder.

"How? Do they have a gun silencer too?!" That is the only explanation that they have for not being able to hear the gun fire before it hit one of them.

"Fuck! Are they planning to kill us?!" One said as he pulled out a gun to return fire. It was a laughable attempt, especially when he is trying to hit something that is immune from it.

"Shit! Another aim!" One man said when he saw a female hand holding a gun pointing at them.

The men inside immediately duck down, but one of them pointed his gun via the side car mirror trying to blindly aim at the BMW.

"Crash!"

Multiple soundless shots were fired, causing their back car mirror finally shattered. This time the men were lucky enough to not have another injury.

However, they are still in a very bad situation. Even if it is ridiculous and shameful it is still clear that the men, suppose evil doers became the victim.

"Boom!" Sound of an explosion.

"Oy! Do something!" A man exclaimed after their car started screeching, moving strangely before the driver maneuvered them to stop.

They are not stupid to not realize what caused the explosion. At the time that they are still trying to think of the best counter attack, their back tire already burst. They can even see it still smoking due to the road friction.

If not with their experience to resist a stronger impact, one may end up hurting another inside the car. Even if someone is injured, they can still leave the place alive.

When their Chevy stopped, it did not take long for the other car to also, stop not far so far away from them. Then Mo Lihua and Fei Yan stepped out of the BMW.

After getting out of the car. One of the girls then quickly looked at the BMW bumper before shouting.

"Dany! I am sorry! I will make sure your nice bump will be revenged!" Fei Yan shouted with indignation as she looked at the bullet marks on her priced BMW.

With remorse, she then starter scrubbing the bumper of the BMW forcefully with the edge of her shirt using it to clean the seems to be marks left by their bullets or from the back of the Chevy.

"Mo Lihua! My baby Dany was hurt, I need to avenge her!." Fei Yan shrieked suddenly before looking at the men sharply.

Men: "..." How can you take revenge if it is you who caused the damage? She should have not hit them!

She then walked towards Mo Lihua to stand beside her. The girls stood together and lean on the side of the car, waiting leisurely, for them.

"Get out!" Fei Yan exclaimed.

"This..." The men did not take action to get out of the Chevy as even though the girls seems so carefree, they know that they are on a very difficult situation.

A deer will not challenge a tiger if there's no sure win. Unless they are just being stupid.

"We do not have all day." Fei Yan advised casually, "You can get out kneeling or we call the cops. Ah! Wait, there is also an option where you guys accidentally fell off the cliff." She stated, pointing at the cliff not far from them.

Then the men also noticed that the place is far too remote, and seems to almost an end road of a mountain. Their eyes brightened, after realizing that even if they go on a rampage, no one else can witness it!

"Do not joke with us! You cannot make us kneel!" One man said with arrogance, with a smirk on his face. For him, regardless with the recent incident, it still does not prove that these can fight them. All he can see is the thin figures that cannot be compared to their bulky ones.

During the time they are being hit by the other car, they are still considering the possibility that someone else is driving. Probably a man, since they can never imagine a girl can be a reckless driver.

Even with that notion in mind, they are still cautious, thinking that the man will stand as a backup and will stay inside the BMW, watching through the tinted glass window.

"Get out! Are you all being a pussy?!" Fei Yan mocked arrogantly.

The men looked at one another before nodding unanimously to confirm their plan. They had been working together for years that a small nod can state a lot of things.

Five experience big brutal men versus two or three rich kids, it is not hard to guess who the victor is.

Fei Yan blew out smoke from her cigarette as she observed lazily waiting for them to men to move before stating, "So slow!"

Not wanting to hear more mock from the girl, three large men stepped out of the car and two will stay as a backup as well. The three should be enough to intimidate the girls.

Their guards are still up, waiting for the right time when the girls are distracted so they can use it to their advantage if someone else is with them.

It may sound stupid since they say that the gunshot was specifically from Mo Lihua's side, but they cannot take the possibility that another person is involved.

Then Mo Lihua pointer her gun at the men, before stating with indifference, "Take all your clothes off."