Getting the Urge to Cross the Line

"You don't mean that you will just look pretty, right? That's not only what a girlfriend is, and you wanted to be a perfect girlfriend at that," Yu Qiao added with a sly glint in his eyes as he slowly stroked his hand from her waist to her bare thigh, while his other hand rested on her back.

'Was that man was really able to touch her more than this? She seems so uncomfortable,' Yu Qiao thought to himself, observing Mo Lihua's reactions as the woman discreetly squirmed away from him. "Don't move. How can your boyfriend take you seriously when you're always getting distracted?"

Mo Lihua's brows furrowed as she sank deeper into her thoughts. What else can she do anyway? "I... I can cook... The way to a man's heart is through his stomach..." she thought, considering that Yu Qiao loves food just as much as she does.

Yu Qiao nodded his head, "True. What else?" he asked, looking intently at Mo Lihua as she gave serious thought to other things she could do. "That's it? Heh. That's boring!" he said mockingly when she was not able to answer sooner.

"Wait!" Mo Lihua exclaimed through clenched teeth. How can she think if his hands are moving a lot? What is wrong with Yu Qiao today?

"Brother Qiao, are you making fun of me?" Mo Lihua seethed under her breath. "I will think more after I get my glasses and I am seated properly," she added with annoyance as she pushed herself up before attempting to remove herself from his lap.

However, Yu Qiao did not allow her to pull away as his arm tightened further around her, making her feel closer to him. So much closer that Mo Lihua felt nervous. Her heart was beating fast, while she was still unsure of what to think.

She wanted him to be this close to her always, but Mo Lihua feels like he is just doing this with other motives and not because he likes her the way she likes him. Well, she can also play along. This is once in a lifetime opportunity for her anyway.

"Tsk. This is very important, Lihua since what you want to happen is very hard to accomplish. I am just giving you the gist of how a man will act with a girl that he likes when they are alone," Yu Qiao whispered softly as he allowed his body's reaction to Mo Lihua to make her understand that he is still a man after all. A man in a dangerous position at that moment.

"Do you know what every man is likely to be thinking when a beautiful woman sits on his lap?" He asked tensely. "Can you feel that?"

Mo Lihua's face turned bright red, her eyes averted from his burning gaze while he could already confirm that she felt his arousal. "I am sorry, but I am only a man," he apologized helplessly.

"Any man would react this way when he has a woman on his lap, and he can almost feel every part of her body with just one tiny movement," he explained hoarsely, his lips so close to her ear.

"A woman that smells so good that you just want to devour her fully..." Yu Qiao continued tensely as he savored Mo Lihua's smell. Lavender, his favorite scent and guaranteed to trigger his arousal when he smells it on a girl he likes.

At this moment, Yu Qiao began to run out of words to explain his current actions. He wanted more, so much more... Is he insane to think of crossing the line? A line of what again?

"Brother Qiao... I..." Mo Lihua tried to move away again as she is not ready to explore this with Yu Qiao. It's making her feel a bit scared to have him act so different. It also pains her that this all seems to be unreal, so fake that it almost made s her cry again.

"Don't move! I am not done yet! You need to understand how dangerous it is for you to act this way. I want you to think twice before doing this again!" Yu Qiao exclaimed.

"Do you understand what I'm doing? If you are with anyone else, you might be already naked by now! Who knows how intimate both of you could be? How sure are you that he really loves you? Is that really fine with you? Don't you have more self-respect?" He added furiously.