Familiar Ache

Yu Qiao tried to focus on his classes, but he just cannot. Despite this his lack of interest, he also does not want the day to end.

It is now their lunch break and he still has enough time to think about how to deal with his 'deal' with Mo Lihua, even if he does not want to.

He is not even ready yet in case he really needs to go Mo Lihua to meet her boyfriend. Every time he thought about it, there is this bitter taste on his mouth that annoys him.

Cause he knows regardless what he say or do, if Mo Lihua really fought for Yang Chen, no one can stop her.

How many days does this Yang Chen need so that Mo Che can find the relationship acceptable?

They will graduate in less than a month so that is enough for the man to prepare, that is if he is really serious with Mo Lihua.

Even if he denies it, the man is really good looking. He is even as tall as him, and he also looks like a young master from a rich family. Probably those qualities are good enough for his godfather to consider the man worthy for Mo LIhua.

Unlike him, that is only benefiting from the Mo Family.

Of all people, he is quite aware that until now even if his father is already doing well, the debt is still there. What if I just...

Yu Qiao stopped his line of thought. He finds it shameless and inappropriate.

"Qiao, are you busy later? Let go out and watch something," Zang Fei whispered next to him, "then we can do something else after," she added her tone, offering suggestively.

He smiled slightly, feeling guilty, "I can't. I promised godfather to go with Lihua later. Next time," Yu Qiao muttered. Yu Qiao is not dense enough to understand what his girlfriend means.

Yu Qiao was initially happy to know that he can find someone else that attractive, that is the reason why he courted. They became officially in a relationship for months now.

He is guilty, for wasting her time, but he really did try to love Zang Fei. Yu Qiao still hopes for that emotion in his heart to appear for the woman.

However, whenever he kissed her and try to do more, it just impossible. The guilt of lying is just too much and is enough to stop him from going further intimately with her.

'How should I end this?' He asked himself feeling tired with all the charades.

Zang Fei pouted, "I can go with you guys right?" She asked, eyes intently looking at Yu Qiao who is doodling on his notebook, making her feel that he is brushing her off.

"Next time."

"Next time? Always next time?" Zang Fei asked laced with annoyance, but still trying to keep her voice low to make sure that no one else will hear them, "Yu Qiao, you don't have enough time for me anymore." She complained.

Yu Qiao released a deep breath, feeling tired, "I am sorry, I will make it up to you..." He said, forcing himself to kiss Zang Fei on the lips and give her a hug.

Zang Fei is not satisfied, thus she chased his lips intending to kiss him deeper. She kissed him enthusiastically, not even caring that they are in a public place. Yu Qiao feeling uncomfortable discretely pushed her away.

The girl just smiled at him brightly, then give him a peck on the lips again. "Zang-"

"Oh! Mo Lihua! Sorry, we did not notice you!" Zang Fei called out stopping Yu Qiao from speaking further. "I am sorry, your brother is being naughty..." She added bashfully.

Yu Qiao stiffened unsure how to face Mo Lihua. It took a couple of seconds for him to compose himself before turning around to look at Mo Lihua.

She is sitting on the table next to them so he casually called her, "Lihua, join us." He said with a smile, feeling proud.

"I don't want to be a lightbulb. Do not mind me just continue," Mo Lihua replied encouragingly with a smile. "I am also waiting for Fei Yan."

"Ok." Yu Qiao replied tightly but was able to smile back at her as he feels the familiar ache in his heart.