The End

"I understand you want to say a few words."

Maria nods and looks around. She sees her parents, her friends, her daughter and she couldn't be happier. She looks back at her beautiful bride and smiles even wider.

"Carol, all I can say is that love is weird. You know someone for a few years, you call them friend or best friend, you get to know them better and better and everything is normal. Then, suddenly, they make one small gesture, they look at you in a certain way and something just... clicks. Something happens and you just start looking at her like she's everything for you. Her stupid, funnier than the joke, laugh becomes the only sound you want to hear everyday. I want to hear you laugh everyday and I want to be the one to put that smile on your face. I love you, Carol. I love you and that is all that matters."

Carol, fighting the tears in her eyes, mouths back "all that matters".

"Maria, every moment I spend with you is filled with joy and I just find myself looking at you and knowing that my life wouldn't be this beautiful without you in it. All I want is to hold you tight and never let go. I want to be with you for all eternity and I want, so bad, to be a part of the beautiful family you and Ramona have. Ramona is the second love of my life. Well, first and a half, considering she's your daughter. " Carol laughs between tears "I love you, Maria, and that's all that matters."

"I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss."

Carol places a soft kiss on Maria's lips.

"I love you."

"I love you."