(Killzone: StA61 Vultur)

The vulture sniper rifle. It uses .338 Lapua Magnum and have a semi-automatic cycle. The bullets you took are a special armor-piercing bullet type.

The warehouses in a port are usually have a thicker walls because they use bricks to build it. A normal 7.62mm will certainly have trouble piercing it.

On your thigh, you also strapped a machine pistol.

(Titanfall: Alternator)

Although small, it sure pack a punch. Perfect for a sidearm for snipers.

You used a sling to carry your rifle and climb another container, gaining a small vantage point if it not for the other containers blocking your sight.

Rudel: "Did you find a good vantage point?"

"No, not yet." Turning your head left and right you spotted a crane not too far from your current position.

Meanwhile, your drone have been tagging enemies left and right. The night makes it harder to spot your drone.

Corday: "Think you can climb the crane?"

"I could but it'll take some time." You made your way to the crane by jumping on top of the containers. Hopefully no enemy snipers are near, the drone only focused where there are more heartbeat after all. It tends to ignore snipers team who worked in double or single.

While you are climbing the crane. Corday and Rudel encountered a couple of enemies that were patrolling around.

Rudel uses his silenced pistol to eliminate one of the patrol, and Corday flipped her sword so the blade came out and stabbed the poor man through the heart while covering his mouth.

The patrol dropped to the puddle of blood they made. "No time hiding the bodies, come one!" Corday whisper-yelled.

Corday: "Laplace, have you reached the top? It's been 5 minutes already."

You have climbed a third of the ladder to the top, "How about you try to climb this while carrying a 7 kg rifle on your back?!" You shot back.

Corday and Rudel sweatdropped. The boy scratched the back of his head, feeling the weight of the G3 he's carrying that weighted 5 kg. His shoulder already felt the weight he carries.

Honest, he salute to all snipers in the Company who carry around at least 6 kg of weight while changing their position on missions while under fire.

Eventually after some time, you arrived at the top a little out of breath. But another person have already made it their vantage point.

A sniper already perched up there. He doesn't notice you because you climbed the wall directly under his position, he also can't hear you with the wind blowing around the top.