Privilege

I've seen on this book in the comments that a lot of centrists, conservatives and liberals don't understand the concept of privilege in the way third and fourth wave feminism uses it.

Usually I get a thousand of these If You'Re wHIte U Can'T hAVe pRobleMs strawmen whenever I see privilege mentioned. There is even a whole reddit dedicated to it.

What's important to remember is that privilege doesn't equal easy life and this is what especially sets the male anti feminists off, as they believe their lives to be very hard, which is a world view used to cope with feelings of inadequacy. These feelings are often projected onto women and they are pushed forward by money hungry cow milking anti feminists telling male virgins their life is hard, because a woman is more likely to win custody of the children.
Since all of you (only the bad ones) are whiny little bìtches who will jump at me if I leave it at that for not recognising the hardships men face,

Men face hardships to,

but I'm not at all concerned with that, since there are more important things to be an activist for. Besides half of the worlds population are men they can be activists for themselves if their life is so hard, they are so many, but we are not, one in two hundred people is transgender, we need to convince the general public, otherwise bad things.

So now that we've gotten muh male disadvantagement out of the way, we can talk about:

Privilege!👏Is👏it👏real👏?

(☝️Why does that look weirdly ugly tho)

Well, at least I can observe, that the girls in my class always have to deal with mockery from the boys because they can't process their attraction to them. It's so pathetic watching that y'all. They also just have to cope with anything thrown their ways such as:

Their things getting taken

Men being annoying for no reason

Inappropriate questions (very)

Not really groped but stared at for sure

Whenever one wears makeup (a little concealer mascara and a brow) they get called Makeupfresse which translates to makeup puss/kisser

They are also expected to just make all of this work you know.

This is kinda anecdotal evidence, but I've seen this happen countless of times, even though my class is supposed to be the upper class class of my school.

I've experienced a whole different kind of story, but male privilege is the thing I see disputed the most and if this is true everything else is as well.

Was eine schwere Geburt, but you guys I've made the maybe mistake of unblocking @dragonlegend12 again so hopefully it doesn't turn out so messy this time. You know the transgender military ban escalated into blaming the victim for their suicide thing.