Bedtime?

"This ones really soft too," Luka said, sinking into the memory foam of the display bed.

"What's this?" Marinette asked as she pressed a button on the remote control. Slowly, the top part of the bed began lifting up.

"Woah," Luka and Marinette said in unison.

"Jinx!" Marinette squealed. "You owe me a soda."

"What kind?"

Marinette tapped her chin, "Coke please!"

Luka nodded, his eyes closed as Marinette pressed another button that moved the top of the bed back down.
"I'll get you a coke later," Luka said with a yawn.

"We should just take a nap here." Marinette snuggled up close to Luka, her head resting comfortably on its usual nook on his shoulder.

"I think they'd kick us out," Luka chuckled. "Want to try another bed?" Luka asked. Marinette nodded and they both stood up. Luka lead Marinette to another bed at the back.

The bed was even softer than the last one and soon, the two were fast asleep.

"Excuse me, are you planning on buying this?" An angry store clerk asked a newly awoken Luka.

Luka sat up, "Uh, we were just testing it. We might come back for one of these later." That was a lie, he and Marinette were still in high school. They just went to the mall and ended up in the department store.

"Sir," The clerk started. "If the two of you don't leave, I'm going to have to call security."

Luka jerked up and lightly shook Mari awake.

"Mari," He whispered. "C'mon we have to go. Security might be coming soon."

"Five more minutes," She mumbled back.

The clerk eyed Luka, his foot tapping the ground in irritation.

"Sorry about that sir," Luka apologized. Carefully, he slid his arms under Marinette and picked her up bridal style. Her only response was snuggling closer to his chest. Luka saluted the sales clerk and rushed away.

He smiled at the girl in his arms and kissed her forehead.

"Let's get you home."