⋆ What their family thinks about your relationship ⋆

James: Fleamont and Euphemia love you and appreciate how happy you make James. They were skeptical at first because they care so much for their son but once they got to know you, they adored you.

Sirius: His family know of your relationship because Regulus told them who Sirius was with . They appreciate the fact you are both a Slytherin and a pureblood. You have only talked to them a couple of times when you attended the pureblood parties but they probably don't approve since they seem to despise everything that Sirius does.

Remus: Lyall and Hope welcomed you into their family straightaway after they saw how caring you are towards Remus. They appreciated how non-judgemental you are about Remus's werewolf problem and how you helped him through a lot of things.

Peter: You only a few times but they were thankful for how much you look out for Peter and that you were polite to them. You have a good relationship with both and send letters to them fairly often. They love your relationship as they see that he is much happier and confident in your company.

Regulus: His parents don't really know about you because he keeps you away from them so they don't say anything that will hurt your feelings. They would most likely not like you due to being in Hufflepuff and not being a someone who shared the same views.

Lily: Her parents were nervous about Lily being with someone but then they met you and find out how lovely you were. Since then they have invited you over for dinners and on their family outings. Even Petunia seems to like you when she forgets the fact you have magic and sees how well you and Lily are together.

Marlene: Her parents were already fond of you because you had been friends with Marlene before you two started dating. They had known you two would eventually get together and always supported your relationship.