⋆ What you do on rainy days ⋆

James:

You two cuddle on the lounge in the Gryffindor common room while the Marauders think of prank ideas. He will sometimes lay across you and whoever else is sitting there (probably Remus) so you will run your fingers through his hair as he relaxes.

Sirius:

You and him play some pranks on other people, especially those in other houses while they are studying or trying to have a conversation. Then you spend the rest of the day hiding from Filch after your prank on him goes too far.

Remus:

Both of you are in the library, either reading your favourite book or catching up on some work you needed to do. You would take breaks every so often to whisper about whatever you doing and hold hands.

Peter:
You and him hang out in the kitchens for a while, helping the house elves as you talk to them and eat some of their creations before spending the rest of the time in the Hufflepuff common room snuggling on the couch.

Regulus:

You and him would go into the room of requirement, thinking of a warm and cozy space which then appears. You spend the day, sitting closely as you played board games and talked about magical theories.

Lily:

You sit by the fire in the Gryffindor common room, talking about the week ahead and what you hoped will happen this year. Both of you huddle closer and    read stories to each other.

Marlene:

You sit in the kitchens, catching up on work while eating food that the house elves gave to you. After you try to help them with their other duties in thanks for their kindness.