⋆ How they asked you to the Yule Ball ⋆

James:

He stood on top of the table in the Great Hall, singing about the things he loved about you. He made Sirius and Peter back him up when singing. He then jumped down, making his way to your table. You felt honoured but were also cringing at how many people were watching. He pulled out some roses before asking if you wanted to go to the Yule Ball with him. Luckily, you said yes and he kissed you on the cheek, walking back to his seat as applause broke out in the Hall.

Sirius:

He asked you to help him with his homework as an excuse and asked you to go with him. At first you said no because you were insecure about going to it and worried that people would judge you because they wanted to go with him. He reassured you that all he cared about was you and would prove it to you. He then asked you again after declaring his love and making sure everyone knew you were the one he loved. He did this by announcing it at the quidditch match by taking the microphone from the commentator. You flew down to where he was, agreeing to go with him, realising that the opinions of others didn't matter as long as you two were happy together.

Remus:

He didn't want to make too big of a deal like his friends did so he planned a date at Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop in Hogsmeade. He asked if you would go with him over a lovely cup of tea and some delicious cakes. You waited a moment, taking in what he said before grabbing his hands under the table and accepting. He was overjoyed that you had said yes and couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.

Peter:
He baked you your favourite cupcakes and put a small note on top of one of them 'Will you go to the Yule Ball with me'. You saw the cupcake first and smiled up at him, writing your own note (that said yes) that you placed on a different cupcake and handed to him.

Regulus:

With the help of his friends, he created a path of rose petals that lead to the kitchens. He was inside, holding a red rose, surround by your favourites foods and the house elves you often talked to. One of the elves lead held onto your hand, bringing you closer to Regulus who then handed you the rose, asking if you would go to the Yule Ball with him.

Lily:

Lily asks you one day after class, taking you away from the crowd of people moving so it is more private. You accept, hugging her while Remus stops by, looking curious. He raises his eyebrows at Lily who nods with a grin. Lily then tells you she was nervous to ask you and asked Remus for advice on how to do it.

Marlene:

She set up clues around the school that would lead you to the quidditch pitch where she set up an huge banner which asked if you would go to the Yule Ball with her. After you said yes, there was a tent set up with christmas lights, pillows and your favourite foods. Marlene and you spent the afternoon cuddling in the tent and discussing about life or the things you love.