Talking about the plan *part 5*

Then I hung up the phone.And thought about this this could work.Then i thought about the times we had did he want to get closer to me?Did he like me?As i was laying on my bed thinking about him my mom walked in.She sat down with me on my bed.My face was as red as a tomato because i was thinking about Jacob again.*ughhh why do i think about him at unneeded times*My mom said is everything alright?

             I said y-yeah i'm fine mom.She asked are you sick,you have not been out your room all day.What is keeping you distracted?She asked I said umm nothing with my flushed face.She said you should be careful with your blush honey.I can tell something is going on.I said i'm not blushing turning away from her and covering my cheeks with the bright red on them.She said uh-huh.Well if you need anything you can always talk to me.I said ok mom.

             Then my phone rang again it was Casey i said hello.She said hi,can i come over?I said sure.She said see you at your house then.I hung up the phone.And thought to myself *what is really going on?What does she want to do to get me and Jacob closer?Even though i would really like that i don't know about this*I thought as I covered my face with my pillow from off my bed.Blushing into it.

                 ~ Casey POV~

             *Is she really putting her face in a pillow.*She turned her face toward me and had a embrassed look on it.Like she was thinking about something.....Or someone.....I said is everything alright?She said YES!!! without hesitating.I said Awwe,are you think about you know who trying to tease her a bit.She blushed a tint of pink sprang to her cheeks when i mentioned him.It was just to cute when she was shy.Her face is always red when she is near him or when someone saids his name.So i said about with the plan.She said okay what do you have in mind?I said since tomorrow is Friday...You guys should go somewhere together.*They would be sooo adorable together*Then i said what do you think?She said uhhh i guess.Pulling the pillow up to her face blushing into it again.Okay here is his number.Then she said how did you get his number.I said me and Jacob are best friends.She said okay.Then i said just give him a call.Then i walked out the room to get back home.

              ~Ava POV~ 

             She walked out the room while I thought to myself i should give this some thought.....I mean it is kinda what i need to get closer to him ill do it.*But i am kinda nervous my heart always goes sooo fast around him and i never know whyyy.*Maybe i should try to get some rest..... 

             *The next day*

        I walked into school and the first person i see is Jacob with his friends.I could hear them talking about something and i wanted to know what sooo i hid behind a trash bin to easedrop.

               ~Jacob POV and his friends~

                  Dude you should totally take Isabella to prom!Or take Casey.Then I said no i don't think those are good prom dates.*Then i thought about Ava and how adorable she would look like in a dress*I caught myself blushing thinking of her.The blush sprang to my cheeks and face.Then one of my friends said who will it be?Then my other friend said I never seen you blush before.I said ughh im not blushing.Who are you thinking about.Then i said NO ONE!!!I looked around the hall and everyone was starting at me.I walked away from both of my friends.

           ~Ava POV~

          *Was he thinking about me*I mean i see the tint of red on his cheeks.Then I got up and seen Isabella right in front of me.She said its not like your going to get your way anyway.I said what are you talking about.Then she saids Ava my dear Ava you know what im talking about.Your crushing on Jacob aren't you?I said N-No we are just friends!*My face started to heat up.She said really?Oh Ava you really should be careful I can see your blushing hmm well not like he likes you anyway.Then she walks away.Then I started to walk to class.Thinking to myself*Is Isabella jealous...*Then i got to my first class Jacob was in it we sat a seat away from each other.When he is near me i feel a flutter in my heart.

   To be continuted..............