Getting to know you a little more *Part 2*

As I awake from my bed my head started to hurt a bit so I sat up.I din't even notice I feel asleep.So i picked up my phone and looked at the time.It was 4:30 in the morning so I just decided to try to go back to sleep but for a reason I just couldn't.I was thinking about Jacob his soft looking black hair,Soft eyes,and his creamy colored skin.But why was I thinking about this?So I got back in my covers and tryed to go back to bed.I tossed and turned but nothing was working.But finally i fell back to sleep.

      * Alarm goes off *

         My head rose off my pillow makeing sure i dint go back to sleep again like yesterday.*ughh but i'm soo tired*So i decided to get up.So i got up and got my uniform on and started to comb the tangles out my hair while stareing into the mirror.*How could Jacob like me i'm so bad looking**phone ding's*It was Jennie *hmm i wonder what she wants*

Jennie:Hey whats up?

Ava:oh nothing just getting ready for school...hbu

Jennie:oh me and Casey are at school already

Ava:That was fast so what you guys doing?

Jennie:about to go in class

Ava:okay ttyl

Jennie:okay bye

            So i decided to walk to school today.So i walked out my room then out the door.*At school,at the lockers*My face lit up to see Casey and Jennie they both were chatting and i wanted to join before class started.So I went over and said hi they both said hi to me greeting me.And they said come with them.A little confused i went with them and i saw Jacob.His eyes made eye contact with mine.As he walked closer to me and my friends i could hear my friends giggleing in the backround.i started to get a tint of pink on my cheeks as he made a deeper stare into my eyes.My friends said we will leave you two alone as they both left.Me and Jacob both stared at each other with a look.*what should I say?His eyes i can't...oh no am i blushing again....i hope its not a deep shade of red why am i so nervous?*As i looked at him a tiny smile dragged at his lips he said hi how are you today?I broke eye contact at that point when he decided to talk.I said i'm fine shyly.*bell rings*

       He suprised me by grabbing my hand i used the other hand to cover the red blush on my cheeks as i was walking in the hallway to our class.He got behind a wall that block a view of another hall he asked me to wait there as i told him class was starting he reassured me we were going to make it to class he just said to wait there so i did.As he let go of my hand.*I barely know him why am i here?I feel soo warm i also feel a bit embrassed we walked in the hall together he was holding my hand!*So i covered my face of embrassment.But Jacob did not go far he was just on the other side so I peeked over.It was Isabella he brought Isabella over to me i was a bit confused still knowing my face was flushed red.He said Isabella this is my girlfriend Ava I just stared and covered my face it got redder by the second there were no words.She said WHAT!It cant be that your breaking up with me!In a upset tone.If this is really your girlfriend then kiss her.Jacob started to get closer i could tell he was blushing to his cheeks filled with red and embrassment of doing this type of thing.But then i closed my eyes and let my lips do the talking his warm lips pushed into my lips it was the best moment of my life yet!He said there see she is.Then Isabella said hmmp i guess she is im done with you Jacob goodbye then she walked away.

        Then Jacob said im sorry for what i just did out of embrassment and shame.Then he said thats my EX girlfriend Isabella i looked at him his face a dark shade of red and eyes filled with sadness.I asked what happened he said ill explain later and walked away so then i headed to class.I got in my chair and sat down.Both of us sat at the table together we just stared at each other akawardly i noticed he could not make eye contact with me.With a bright red face.*He is really cute and adorable when he blushes but he is really red should i ask what wrong or let it be ill ask him all about it after class*He looked at me daydreaming as i quickly turned away from him he passed me a piece of paper to my desk.It read meet me at his house at 7 and his address on it.What would mom say about this I looked his toward him and nodded and lost eye contact again.

    *At home*

        I was wondering what i should do.Should i go or stay?I decided to go but i was kinda nervous really nervous.But first i have to tell mom.So i went down stairs and sat next to mom on the couch.And stared with mom with embrassment should i tell her me and Jacob were friends or more than friends my head is so confused.She asked me what was up?I said mom i felt my cheeks start to burn as i started to talk.She said yes honey.I said can I go over to a friends house tonight she said Jennie's or Casey's?I said no a boy i met at school his name is Jacob.I looked away from her from more embrassment and the reaction of the burning in my cheeks.She said a boy huh.I said yes a boy And started to gaze down at my feet.Mom could tell i was embrassed.She said sure but ill need to meet this Jacob boy.Then she felt my cheek.She said your blushing why?I could not even talk.Im kinda embrassed mom.She asked my why?I said something happening today i don't want to talk about.She said okay and you can go be back by 8 please.I said sure thing.

     thanks for reading hope you enjoy....part3 comeing out soon