The Real Truth about what happened *part 4*

I was brushing my hair about to go out the door in less than ten minutes.The thought of telling my friends what happened the past couple days haunted me.What will they think of me?I think there right I have a bit of a crush on Jacob maybe i should find more about him.Im also scared to admit that to them too.What will they say?So i stopped brushing my hair and put the brush down.And Then I walked out the door to go to school.

           So I got to school and was in my locker getting my books for class then my friends walk up behind me.I was suprised from there tap on my shoulder.So Jennie said we are ready to hear what happened the past couple days.I said uh....*should I tell her?she is my best friend.*I-I dont know if I should tell Jennie.She said please.Then i said find with my face down to ground with embrassment.Jacob kissed me because of Isabella.WAIT WHAT?.They both said at the same time.I covered my face from the red blush on it.Then they say AWWE,that's so cute.I could feel the heat going off my cheeks as they spoke.

         Then she said are you guys dating?I said no.Then I said you guys should be you would be a really cute couple.Then Casey said yeah they would be.I said guys please stop.They said why,its true.I used my hand to cover up my blush more and turned my head away from them.Then they said awww,she's blushing as Jacob was walking over.I turned back around and said SHUT UP!That's adorable Jennie said.Then Casey said why are you blushing Ava.Do you like him.My face got redder and turned into a tomato.*OMG Jacob is standing right there stareing at me i am blushing sooo hard right now ughh i wish they would shut up about this.*Then she said by the look of your face you do Jennie said.

           Then i said what look of my face?Your tomato face then they both started to laugh.Your whole face is red like a deep shade.Jacob was just staring at us on the other side of the hallway.I felt so embrassed.So i just ran away down the step's feeling embrassed going to my class.Then I tripped on a stair and lucky Jacob caught my fall.

  ~Jacob POV~

      She fell right in my arms with her head in my chest. I asked her was she okay.She said yes shyly.*she was so cute when she is shy i thought to myself.I got her back up on her feet.I rubbed my head and began to feel flustered.She had blush all over her cheeks from landing in my chest.Which was super adorable.She sayed thanks again with a bit of a smile on her face.Blush sprang to my cheeks from seeing her smile.I sayed its my pleasure.Then i said ill walk you to class.She said ok as i looked at her.I notice she was trying really hard not to look at me.With her rosy cheeks so i wouldn't see them.I said Ava you look nice today.She said thank you.She was sooo cute when she was embrassed and when she blushes.So we made it to our class and sat down.

 ~Ava POV~

     He look in my eyes with kindness.I turned away from his soft smile blushing.A smile dragged at my lips from his smile.I could help but zone out from thinking about him.He put his hand waveing it around my face.And he said what are you thinking about Ava?I blushed a heavy blush and said uhhh....nothing.He said i know you were thinking about something.I said hmmmp,its none of you business.He giggle softly and said alright cutie.My heart started to beat when he said that.I gave him a bit of a smile which made him blush a very light pink as i could see.It was really cute.So then we got up because class was over I ran to my friends and said why did you embrass me in front of him?Casey said because its fun too.Jennie said I mean yeah,it is you were blushing so hard.Then Casey said i seen you tripped inside his chest into his arms.Jennie said SHE WHAT?Then Casey said yeah she did.Then Jennie said Awwwww i bet you were blushing then huh?I said uhhh maybe.Then Casey said she was really hard.Then they both said Awww.I said guys stop it.

      So then i decided to walk away into the distance to go to my next class.So i did and i ran into Jacob.He looked at me with a bright smile on his face.And said hey,Ava.I said hi shyly.My heart was going sooo fast.He said what are doing?I said i'm going to class.He said ok see you around then.

        After that class

        It was time to go home.So i went home with my mom and she said how was your day hun.I said it was good i guess.She said thats great to hear.Then we got out the car and ran up to my room.I sat on my bed and was thinking about what was happening this ongoing week.As i was i thought about Jacob and how he was acting.Did Jacob like me?I said no no he would never like someone like me i'm a no body.But when i'm around him i get this feeling my heart goes really fast and my face start's to blush and my legs get weak.Why do i feel this?Does he feel the same way?Questions were swirling in my head that needed to be answered.But how......As i was thinking.My phone rang.....it was Casey

        I said hello?She said hi just wanted to ask you something.I said what is it?You like Jacob right?In a stutter I said y-eah.She said maybe me and Jennie can help you get with him.I said really?She said yeah.All you have to do is follow our lead okay.I said fine as long as it does not embrass me.She said it might a little.Then i said this plan better work then she said it will.....