First Day

Jasmine POV:

ALARM GOING OFF!

"ughh why did school come so fast!" I stopped the alarm and dragged myself out of bed to get ready for school.

...

Once, I walked up to the school I found my best friend Niya talking to her boyfriend. I decided to talk with her later and go get my schedule from the office. While I was walking not paying attention I hit something hard and fell right on my ass. Thank God there weren't  many people in the hallway.

I looked to see what on earth I had run into. I look up to see the most piercing blue eyes I had ever seen.

"Hey are you okay? I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." The hot guy said.

I didn't even realize he was talking to me until he started waving his hand in front of my face.

" Um. Yeah I'm fine I think? It's just my head hurts a little but I'll survive."

He stares at me for a second but it felt like we were staring at each other for hours.

He grabs my hand to pull me up being careful with my head.

" I think we should get you to the nurse."

"Okay. My name is Jasmine by the way" I said smiling at him.

"My name is Derek."

We started walking down the hallway, as we were walking my vision starts to blur. I felt like I was going to pass out. All I remember next was seeing black dots.

I woke up and realized I was laying on something soft. I open my eyes and see I'm lying on a couch. I get up to have a look around. I'm in someones office. I hear the door open and it's Derek.

"Hey your awake." Derek said.

I nodded. And kept looking around the office.
"Are you hungry? " He asked.

"Yes I'm staving but where am I?" I responded.

"You're in my office, I'll be back." Derek said.

Derek walks back out of the office to get some food. I started walking around the office again and a picture catches my eye. There was this girl hugging all on Derek, I wonder if it's his girlfriend.

I didn't realize that Derek had  come back with my food. He notices that she was looking at the picture of him and his sister Samantha when they went to New York City for the summer.

"I got you some chips and a hot dog from the cafeteria." He said.

"Thank you Derek." I said still looking at the picture.
I turned around and grabs the food and sits down on the couch.

"So Jasmine how old are you?" Derek asked.

"I just turned 18 last month why?" I said.

"Just asking......no reason." he said looking nervous.

I shook my head and walk out of the room.

I start walking out into the hallway and I see Niya coming my way.

She catches me walking out of Derek's office.

She starts walking my direction and I turn around walking the other direction. 

"JASMINE STOP RIGHT THERE!! " Niya yells at me from down the hall.

I continued walking and went to my next class. I didn't want to face Niya because she can see right through me.