Saitama x Genos

(MMMmmMmMmmmmmm! LEMONS! YUM!

...

IT'S YAOI!)

"Oh my gosh... Unnghhhh..."

"You like that?"

"Hmnnngh..."

"Awww yeah... Just like that."

"AaaAaAaaah..."

'Wow, they weren't kidding about the volume.' Saitama mentally noted.

He was situated in front of his TV next to a small growing pile of DVD porn.

Earlier that day after running his errands and taking care of a lower level monster, Saitama decided to visit a nearby store selling the dirty stuff.

This place rented out all sorts of pornographic paraphernalia: books, DVD's, magazines, manga, even old video tapes. This place was indeed one of the more shadier places, but Saitama knew where he was going.

A pale skittish teen spots the bald hero walking by with his bags of groceries and pulls his hood over his face as if Saitama were going to see him and recognize the kid. A man that looked to be in his ripe 50's or 60's completely ignored Saitama to gawk at a video tape cover in his hands depicting a redhead dressed up in a school girl uniform. Her face was in an exaggerated expression showing what looked like a sickly sort of pleasure while her equally dramatic looking partner, this one looking very creepy, was licking the shell of the actress' ear with a twisted grin.

Saitama wandered into the DVD section, picked out a few, walked to the manga section, then picked some of those out too.

The guy at the register gave his customer a weird look. Probably wondering why a guy like Saitama, in his shirt, shorts, socks and sandals, and most neutral face was renting about 12 issues of an erotic manga series and 5 DVDs. He didn't even seem fazed by the security cameras situated around the counter like the other patrons who covered their faces and identities the best they could when checking out.

'He seems like one of the more normal guys... But he seems too... nonchalant.' the man at the till mused while he punched in the purchases into the system.

"Here you are, sir. Have these back in two weeks or you'll receive a fine."

"Thanks." and the hero left with the black bags in tow with his foodstuff.

Now, about 4 and a half hours later, Saitama was watching the yet another film that had caught his attention.

The actress, a girl with long black hair, a curvaceous body, and supple smooth skin was being teased by her long time lover, a grey haired supervisor of some big name corporation. His two hands were cupped over her generous breasts, while her nails scraped against a wooden desk as he grinded against her voluptuous backside.

"Ahhh, you have no idea how hard it was to keep things under control... That meeting felt like Hell! It's just like you to tease me... with that tight... skirt... those buttons were loose too, and everyone was staring. That deserves a punishment. Don't ya think, Kitty?..."

"Mmmph..." she moans around the tie wrapped around her mouth as a gag.

"What do you think, pet? Is this what you were wa-"

Saitama takes out the DVD from the DVD player and slips it back into its box, and with a disheartened sigh, Saitama decides to move on to the graphic novels.

Now these, were more to his liking.

Being a guy who is already a casual manga reader, the familiar paneled style and black and white patterned pages easily kept up with the bald man's fancy.