Sam x Reader {I Know it Hurts}

Another hunt. Just this time you got hurt like bad. You could barley move. Thank God you weren't alone this time though. Sam and Dean Winchester was with you. It was a ghost hunt and the ghost had knocked you to a tree which caused a few bones to crack.

Once they burned the bones Sam came rushing to you. "Hey, are you ok y/n?" He had asked. "It hurts so much." You say through tears. "I know it Hurts. You'll make it." He reasures.

He picks you up and carries you down the road to a motel and puts you in a bed. Your arm, leg, and a few fingers are broken. "Okay, I'm gonna have to pop them back into place. Are you ready?" Right now he has your finger in his hand.

You slowly nod your head. You close your eyes and he counts down. "3....2.....1" You finger feels broken even more if that was possible. You scream in pain.

"I know it hurts. I know." Sam says comforting. "C'mon we got another one." Sam says. He does the same process for the other bones until all of them are back.

Years are streaming down your face and Sam has you in his arms. "I'm so sorry, I hate doing that to you." Sam says. "It's ok.....you were just helping." You manage to say. He's rubbing your back comforting you the best he could.

He turns to you. "You're beautiful and amazing. You're the strongest woman I've ever met and I know that we aren't even dating but I love you so much. I know this a little sudden but will you marry me?" He has a ring in his hand.

You are very shocked and you're just sitting there in completely unable to move or say a word. He gets the wrong idea and starts mumbling stuff to himself. "Um Sam. Sam!" You say getting his attention. "My answer is yes." You say. A smile grows across his face as one also grows across your.

He hugs you tightly and holds for a while. 'I never thought it could be this perfect.' You thought.

Short? I know. I kinda ran out of ideas. At first I wasn't gonna say he ask you to marry him but you know what? It's more romantic. And we all love rom. So sorry for it being short. I know it could be better but my sister just got back from being gone for two weeks so I kinda wanna spend time with her. Thank you so much for reading. Please comment, request, and vote. Stay beautiful.

~Angel