Adam Milligan x Reader {I'm Here for You}

It's been 3 years since you met Adam, the youngest brother of the boys. When you met him, he had just gotten out of the cage. In these three years, Adam has had horrible nightmares.

Usually the boys were there but they had to go on a hunt and left you in charge of Adam.

It was about 4 in the morning on the 3rd day since the boys left and you could here Adam. He was screaming.

You rush to his room and swing the door open. He was sweating and crying. He came to the side of the bed and picked up his upper body and pulled him close.

You start humming and rubbing his head. After a while he calms down and Hughes you torso. His grip is so tight and he won't let go. Every time you tried to move he would just grip tighter.

You finally gave up and just stayed still. He starts mumbling something that you can't really hear so you ask. "What was that?" In a whisper. "I love you y/n" He responds.

Your heart beats speed up. "I love you too Adam." You say. You have always liked this boy but you were afraid to show anyone. You have always been like that since 5th grade.

The only person that did know was Sam but he found out. You didn't tell him. Sam always wanted you to tell him but fuck his ass.

Still with his eyes closed he comes up and kisses you. Omg! Is this really happening?!? You think. He pulls away after 5 minutes and lays back down, not realising his grip on you.

You stay in his room for another hour until you can finally get out of his grip. You kiss him on the head and go back to your room. You knew he didn't mean it but you still had a smile on your face when you went to sleep.

You wake the next morning to have arms wrapped around your waste and breathing down you neck. It was strangely relaxing but you still didn't know who it was. You slowly turn to face the person. Turns out it's Adam.

He literally came in your room just to sleep next to you. You hurry your head in his chest and stay like this. You loved this feeling. You heard three single words.

"I love you."

"I love you too Adam."

Ugggh. I can't write. I dunno why but my brain is not working. Anyways. I got a boyfriend a few weeks ago and I can't stop think about him.... Yeah, it sound stupid but I known him longer than a few weeks though. Anyways comment, vote, and request. Stay beautiful.

~Angel