The death of Sadayo Kawakami

The night was cold and wet from the rain throughout the day and Akira was on his way to see Kawakami his favorite teacher at his school who was also his girlfriend he had helped her a lot in the past and he wanted to spend time with her, after thirty minutes of walking Akira had made it to Kawakami's residence the biggest smile on his face as he adjusted his school uniform. The door was surprisingly unlocked though upon closer inspection the wood keeping the lock in place was destroyed seeing this sent Akira into a panic as he entered the home calling out Kawakami's name "SADAYO!" Akira yelled looking around the house blood being left on the floor and some of the walls the blood didn't help to reassure Akira " oh god please be okay!" he yelled rushing up the stairs and into the master bedroom " SADA!-sadayo?" what akira saw when his eyes adjusted to the darkness was sadayo kawakami slumped up against a wall blood all over her with her gut cut open and her organs in a mess. " no, no this has to be a nightmare" akira repeated to himself as he fell to the floor unable to stand up from what he saw, after a minute akira stood up and slowly walked over to kawakami and turned her head towards him and what he saw made him puke, her teeth were missing and her eyes were gone like someone had ripped them out of her head " oh my god sadayo who did this to you " akira asked as he pulled out his phone to call the police " hello yes i need to report a murder " was what akira said as he left the room and curled up in a ball and started to cry he couldn't wrap his head around this why would this happen to kawakami of all people she didn't deserve this " I'll find who ever did this and... I'll kill them!"