"Did you just thot me?"

Georgia was already on the couch in the place she shared with Mississippi. Mississippi entered the house, making Georgia barely look up at the sound of the door opening. Mississippi was supporting a half asleep Alabama. "Oh hey Mississippi.... Why is Alabama here? He get drunk again?" Mississippi sighed. "No, no. He hit his head." Georgia sat up "I didn't take him for the clumsy type." "That asshole Texas pushed me out the window of Oklahoma's hospital room...." Alabama growled. He was slightly sane. Which meant he still wasn't in his right mind.

Georgia snorted. "No one likes Texas. No wonder he'd be the person to start making the south seem like fools." "They already were fools it's just obvious now" Mississippi mocked New York, failing miserably at his accent. This got laughs out of the other two. "iM NeW jOiSeY!!! It'S ain't My AcCenT iT's BrOkE laNd's" Alabama declared. Georgia gasped "Ooh ooh, my turn... Minnesooda but we say pOp!!! WTF IS A POP-" "Does Minnesota say pop? I never noticed." Mississippi said with a shrug "No I don't wanna drink a can of Dadd-" Alabama started to say. "BEGONE!!" Georgia throws a pillow at Alabama. "Did you just thot me?! Dame it egghead."

AN: you're welcome, yooALLL

And that's how most of the night was spent. Just plain stupidity, nothing serious. They hardly ever hung out like this anymore. Thank goodness it wasn't football season. But if you place a lot of targets in one household, you attract hunters....